Re: Jan's hatred for Jews

Jan

Guest
>rom: Andrew Langer [email protected]
>Date: 2/18/2004 8:14 AM Pacific Standard Time

Unreal.

>Yeah, considering that there are grade-a chowderheads like yourself fomenting
>hate, should be fun.

We all know who posts the hate, here.

Jan

[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >rom: Andrew Langer [email protected]
> >Date: 2/18/2004 8:14 AM Pacific Standard Time

> Unreal.
>
> >Yeah, considering that there are grade-a chowderheads like yourself
> > fomenting hate, should be fun.
> >

> We all know who posts the hate, here.

"Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
They debunked all his words and works,
and now debunking and lies are second
nature to them. That is how Satan works."

"It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
involved."

"IMHO they are led by Satan."

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >rom: Andrew Langer [email protected]
> >Date: 2/18/2004 8:14 AM Pacific Standard Time

> Unreal.
>
> >Yeah, considering that there are grade-a chowderheads like yourself

fomenting
> >hate, should be fun.
> >

> We all know who posts the hate, here.

Debbee

Jan

Rod

Just to name the StupidFuhrers.

In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...

>>rom: Andrew Langer [email protected]
>>Date: 2/18/2004 8:14 AM Pacific Standard Time

>Unreal.

That's it, Jan, keep on defending other anti-semites...

>>Yeah, considering that there are grade-a chowderheads like yourself fomenting
>>hate, should be fun.
>>

>We all know who posts the hate, here.

Yes, we do.

- Andrew Langer

Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for his own
enjoyment (and the education of others). Unless expressly stated,
they represent his own views, and not those of any other individuals
or entities. He is not, nor has he ever been, paid to post here.

>Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews
>From: [email protected] (toby jones)
>Date: 2/19/2004 3:28 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> >rom: Andrew Langer [email protected]
>> >Date: 2/18/2004 8:14 AM Pacific Standard Time

>> Unreal.
>>
>> >Yeah, considering that there are grade-a chowderheads like yourself
>> > fomenting hate, should be fun.
>> >

>> We all know who posts the hate, here.

>"Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
>They debunked all his words and works,
>and now debunking and lies are second
>nature to them. That is how Satan works."
>
>"It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
>for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
>involved."
>
>"IMHO they are led by Satan."

Those are not words of hate.

They are factual.

The hate comes form the *gang*. With Andrew Kingoff being the worse offender.
Then there is Richard H Jacobson, who uses ill and even dead parents to
belittle.

You aren't fooling anyone, with a posting history of *test*. Most likely
another debunker hiding behind a fake name.

Jan

>Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews
>From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
>Date: 2/19/2004 7:38 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...
>>
>>>rom: Andrew Langer [email protected]
>>>Date: 2/18/2004 8:14 AM Pacific Standard Time

>>Unreal.

>That's it, Jan, keep on defending other anti-semites...

You are confused, still, I was saying your comments are unreal.

You just made another false accusation as there was nothing to defend, there
also are no anti-semites here.

>>Yeah, considering that there are grade-a chowderheads like yourself

>fomenting
>>>hate, should be fun.
>>>

>>We all know who posts the hate, here.
>>

>Yes, we do.
>
>- Andrew Langer

It is noted you made no comments about the despicable posts from Andrew
Kingoff. I asked you what you thought of them, you didn't answer. You have been
ever so eager to answer other questions, I guess this one was just too tuff

Nor, Richard H Jacobson who uses ill and even dead parents to belittle..

Both are as low as it gets.

Jan

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews
> >From: [email protected] (toby jones)
> >Date: 2/19/2004 3:28 AM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]>...
> >>
> >> Unreal.

> >> We all know who posts the hate, here.

> >"Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
> >They debunked all his words and works,
> >and now debunking and lies are second
> >nature to them. That is how Satan works."
> >
> >"It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
> >for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
> >involved."
> >
> >"IMHO they are led by Satan."

> Those are not words of hate.
>
> They are factual.
>
> The hate comes form the *gang*. With Andrew Kingoff being the worse

offender.
> Then there is Richard H Jacobson, who uses ill and even dead parents to
> belittle.
>
> You aren't fooling anyone, with a posting history of *test*. Most likely
> another debunker hiding behind a fake name.

Jan cannot stand it when a new person sees her for the bigot she is.

Hint to Jan: The poster is from Australia. Perhaps it is Rod posing as a
sock puppet...

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews
> >From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
> >Date: 2/19/2004 7:38 AM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> >In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...

> >>Unreal.

> >That's it, Jan, keep on defending other anti-semites...

> You are confused, still, I was saying your comments are unreal.
>
> You just made another false accusation as there was nothing to defend,

there
> also are no anti-semites here.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, and you do no deserve it, the fact that
you do not see the anti-Judiasm is what is truly scary. This blindness is
exactly what the neo-Nazis want and expect to happen so they can go and
finish the job.

And, jan, this goes to your support o fthe cult known as the J4J's. They are
mind stealing, brainwashing people. They are NOT Jews in any sense of the
word. To see how illogical it is for them to be Jews, think of a group
called "Jan Drews for EOM." You know that this "group" could never happen.

> >>Yeah, considering that there are grade-a chowderheads like yourself

> >fomenting
> >>>

> >>We all know who posts the hate, here.
> >>

> >Yes, we do.
> >
> >- Andrew Langer

> It is noted you made no comments about the despicable posts from Andrew
> Kingoff.

AK, or whomever, does not post anti-Judaic hatemongering. Why would that be
relevant?

> I asked you what you thought of them, you didn't answer. You have been
> ever so eager to answer other questions, I guess this one was just too

tuff

Try to stay on topic...

Diversion snipped....

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Jan) wrote:

> >Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews
> >From: [email protected] (toby jones)
> >Date: 2/19/2004 3:28 AM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]>...

> >> We all know who posts the hate, here.

> >"Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
> >They debunked all his words and works,
> >and now debunking and lies are second
> >nature to them. That is how Satan works."
> >
> >"It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
> >for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
> >involved."
> >
> >"IMHO they are led by Satan."

> Those are not words of hate.
>
> They are factual.

Really? You don't consider it "hate" to call an entire religion of
people to be "led by Satan" to be "trying to get even for the
Holocaust"? I shudder to think what you would consider to be a truly
hateful statement.

[Snip]

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"

[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews
> >From: [email protected] (toby jones)
> >Date: 2/19/2004 3:28 AM Pacific Standard Time

> >> We all know who posts the hate, here.

> >"Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
> >They debunked all his words and works,
> >and now debunking and lies are second
> >nature to them. That is how Satan works."
> >
> >"It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
> >for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
> >involved."
> >
> >"IMHO they are led by Satan."

> Those are not words of hate.
>
> They are factual.

"lies are second nature to them."

> Those are not words of hate.
>
> They are factual.

"Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>
> > >Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews
> > >From: [email protected] (toby jones)
> > >Date: 2/19/2004 3:28 AM Pacific Standard Time
> > >
> > >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
> > >news:<[email protected]>...

> > >"Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
> > >They debunked all his words and works,
> > >and now debunking and lies are second
> > >nature to them. That is how Satan works."
> > >
> > >"It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
> > >for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
> > >involved."
> > >
> > >"IMHO they are led by Satan."

> > Those are not words of hate.
> >
> > They are factual.

> Really? You don't consider it "hate" to call an entire religion of
> people to be "led by Satan" to be "trying to get even for the
> Holocaust"? I shudder to think what you would consider to be a truly
> hateful statement.

She probably thinks Hutton Gibson is a good old boy.

[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews
> >From: [email protected] (toby jones)
> >Date: 2/19/2004 3:28 AM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]>...
> >>
> >> Unreal.

> >> We all know who posts the hate, here.

> >"Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
> >They debunked all his words and works,
> >and now debunking and lies are second
> >nature to them. That is how Satan works."
> >
> >"It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
> >for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
> >involved."
> >
> >"IMHO they are led by Satan."

> Those are not words of hate.

Jan has an interesting definition of "hate" -- she is claiming the
statements she made above are okay. She is simply lying through
whatever's left of her teeth.

> They are factual.

Jan has the idea that Satan has some sort of mission to squelch alt.
health care.

In reality, everyone knows He's leading daycare operators to instill
bigotry & poor language/communication skills into little children. It
also seems to me they are trying to get even for something missing in
their lives -- when nobody here was in any way involved. IMHO they
are led by Satan.

These are not words of hate. They are factual.

> The hate comes form the *gang*. With Andrew Kingoff being the worse offender.
> Then there is Richard H Jacobson, who uses ill and even dead parents to
> belittle.

The hate comes from within Jan's withered psyche. She will use
religious slurs -- & even deny they are religious slurs -- to
belittle.

> You aren't fooling anyone, with a posting history of *test*. Most likely
> another debunker hiding behind a fake name.

Jan isn't fooling anyone with a posting history that tells a sad tale.
Just another bigoted simpleton hiding behind Jesus.

[email protected] (Michele) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > >Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews
> > >From: [email protected] (toby jones)
> > >Date: 2/19/2004 3:28 AM Pacific Standard Time

> > >"Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
> > >They debunked all his words and works,
> > >and now debunking and lies are second
> > >nature to them. That is how Satan works."
> > >
> > >"It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
> > >for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
> > >involved."
> > >
> > >"IMHO they are led by Satan."

> > Those are not words of hate.

> Jan has an interesting definition of "hate" -- she is claiming the
> statements she made above are okay.

When the statement is made of any group of people that "lies are
second nature to them", the effect is to sow seeds of doubt, suspicion
and mistrust in the minds of others, towards that group.

Even without insisting that it is "factual".

And even without attempting to provide an historical basis for that
"lying" trait, in something that happened 2000 years ago.

And even without attempting to link that group in to, uh, 'Satan'.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Mark Probert-February 20, 2004" <Mark
[email protected]> wrote:

> "Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...

> > > Those are not words of hate.
> > >
> > > They are factual.

> > Really? You don't consider it "hate" to call an entire religion of
> > people to be "led by Satan" to be "trying to get even for the
> > Holocaust"? I shudder to think what you would consider to be a truly
> > hateful statement.

> She probably thinks Hutton Gibson is a good old boy.

Hutton Gibson kept his mouth shut for a long time, but it appears that
he can't manage to do it any more, even for his son. He's making a lot
of boneheaded anti-Semitic statements and denying the Holocaust just in
time for the opening of his son's movie:

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/news/ny-p2mel0220,0,5093434.story?co
ll=ny-homepage-right-area

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/02/19/1077072756433.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1048468.htm

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"

On 20 Feb 2004 17:12:53 -0800, [email protected] (toby jones)
wrote:

>[email protected] (Michele) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

>> > Those are not words of hate.

>> Jan has an interesting definition of "hate" -- she is claiming the
>> statements she made above are okay.

>When the statement is made of any group of people that "lies are
>second nature to them", the effect is to sow seeds of doubt, suspicion
>and mistrust in the minds of others, towards that group.

If it was limited to this it might not be so bad. But Jan Drew ALSO
agreed with a poster that ****** was right in his action toward the
Jews.

Anyone who would defend Jan Drew given her statements is as EVIL as
she is IMO. Jan Drew's usefulness in this group is to identify those
who agree with her or support her as despicable human beings.

The thing that really concerns me is that not a single person who
allies with the alternative medicine contingent has spoken out against
her egregious antisemitism. Does this suggest that pro-alts are
anti-semites or just the pro-alts who post here or is there some other
explanation??

>Even without insisting that it is "factual".
>
>And even without attempting to provide an historical basis for that
>"lying" trait, in something that happened 2000 years ago.

Jan Drew says that it is not right for Jews to talk about the
Holocaust since no one here was involved in it. Then she blames Jews
of today as a group, for the crimes of some Jews from thousands of
years ago. Can you say hypocrisy?

>And even without attempting to link that group in to, uh, 'Satan'.

Jan Drew is evil personified. It is as simple as that. She projects
her own evilness onto others. She is quite transparent.

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

"toby jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Michele) wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Those are not words of hate.

> > Jan has an interesting definition of "hate" -- she is claiming the
> > statements she made above are okay.

> When the statement is made of any group of people that "lies are
> second nature to them", the effect is to sow seeds of doubt, suspicion
> and mistrust in the minds of others, towards that group.
>
> Even without insisting that it is "factual".
>
> And even without attempting to provide an historical basis for that
> "lying" trait, in something that happened 2000 years ago.
>
> And even without attempting to link that group in to, uh, 'Satan'.

Well put. Jan wil now call you an athesitic Jewish debunker.

In article <[email protected]>, Rich.@. wrote:

> On 20 Feb 2004 17:12:53 -0800, [email protected] (toby jones)
> wrote:

> >When the statement is made of any group of people that "lies are
> >second nature to them", the effect is to sow seeds of doubt, suspicion
> >and mistrust in the minds of others, towards that group.

> If it was limited to this it might not be so bad. But Jan Drew ALSO
> agreed with a poster that ****** was right in his action toward the
> Jews.

Indeed she did. The person Jan agreed with (DEBBEE) made her comment
that she wondered if a "certain European leader long ago" was "right"
about Jews in the context of blaming Jewish doctors and dentists for
supposedly suppressing alternative medicine.

> Anyone who would defend Jan Drew given her statements is as EVIL as
> she is IMO. Jan Drew's usefulness in this group is to identify those
> who agree with her or support her as despicable human beings.

I don't really think Jan is necessarily evil. She is, however, so
blinded by her hatred of conventional medicine that she is unable to
recognize it when someone on "her side" says or does something clearly
wrong. Similarly, she can't bring herself to recognize it when someone
not on "her side" is correct in criticizing someone on "her side" and
automatically defends the person on "her side" no matter what.

> The thing that really concerns me is that not a single person who
> allies with the alternative medicine contingent has spoken out against
> her egregious antisemitism. Does this suggest that pro-alts are
> anti-semites or just the pro-alts who post here or is there some other
> explanation??

I find this observation disturbing as well. Not one "pro-alt" has taken
DEBBEE or Jan to task for their bigotry or anti-Semitism. Indeed, some
have gone so far as to DEFEND them. Ilena, for instance, has even gone
so far as to blame those of us who criticize Jan and DEBBEE for their
anti-Semitism for actually provoking more anti-Semitism! By her twisted
logic, if a Jew speaks out about anti-Semitism, that Jew is responsible
for provoking MORE anti-Semitism--as if Jews bring anti-Semitism upon
themselves!

So, the question remains, is there a significant strain of anti-Semitism
in the pro-alts who post here, or are they simply so completely suffused
with an "us against them" mentality that they cannot bring themselves to
speak ill of a fellow altie, no matter how reprehensible that altie's
statements are? I tend to think this is the alternative explanation. I
also think that many alties believe in a lot of conspiracy theories,
some of which overlap with the conspiracy theories that anti-Semites and
Holocaust deniers like to believe in, making some alties susceptible to
anti-Semitic to a strain of anti-Semitism in which the "Jews" (running
the big pharmaceutical industry and medical cartels, naturally) are
responsible for "suppressing" alt-med.

> >Even without insisting that it is "factual".
> >
> >And even without attempting to provide an historical basis for that
> >"lying" trait, in something that happened 2000 years ago.

> Jan Drew says that it is not right for Jews to talk about the
> Holocaust since no one here was involved in it. Then she blames Jews
> of today as a group, for the crimes of some Jews from thousands of
> years ago. Can you say hypocrisy?

Yes, that is the saddest thing about her.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"

>Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews
>From: Orac [email protected]
>Date: 2/21/2004 10:41 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>In article <[email protected]>, Rich.@. wrote:
>
>> On 20 Feb 2004 17:12:53 -0800, [email protected] (toby jones)
>> wrote:

>> >When the statement is made of any group of people that "lies are
>> >second nature to them", the effect is to sow seeds of doubt, suspicion
>> >and mistrust in the minds of others, towards that group.

>> If it was limited to this it might not be so bad. But Jan Drew ALSO
>> agreed with a poster that ****** was right in his action toward the
>> Jews.

>Indeed she did. The person Jan agreed with (DEBBEE) made her comment
>that she wondered if a "certain European leader long ago" was "right"
>about Jews in the context of blaming Jewish doctors and dentists for
>supposedly suppressing alternative medicine.

The fact that you are replying to Rich, tells all.

Now let"s go back to what was said.

Debbee says:
> The problem being, I am beginning to think all of this
> >much to do about nothing in the field of alternative medicine is all true

about
> >this particular heritage (Jewish),

(That is what I was replying to)

Yes, it does appear that way

and maybe a certain European leader (******) was right long
>>time ago.

I do NOT believe he was right in any way.

My bad for not replying in the correct place.

Anyone who know Richard H Jacobson, knows he looks to find what ever he can to
trash Jan.

> Anyone who would defend Jan Drew given her statements is as EVIL as
>> she is IMO. Jan Drew's usefulness in this group is to identify those
>> who agree with her or support her as despicable human beings.

>I don't really think Jan is necessarily evil. She is, however, so
>blinded by her hatred of conventional medicine

That is a repeated LIE!!!!

It has been proven, but it is still repeated.

From: Jan ([email protected])
Subject: Re: Why Amalgam?
Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry
Date: 2003-09-01 22:27:29 PST

You must not be aware of my posts of MHA. It is *organized* medicine that is
evil, not conventional. I know quite a few good dedicated doctors and Thank God
for them. Here are a few of my posts that will hopefully help you to understand
my position.

From: Jan ([email protected])
Subject: Re: Medical Errors Kill up to 98,000 Hospitalized Americans per Year/
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2002-02-15 18:15:56 PST

Someone asked :

>what is the difference (as far as you are concerned) between "evil organized
>med" and conventional med?

It's the organization itself that is evil. Going way back you'll learn how they
operate. How they control using politics. Controlling what is taught is medical
schools. Suppressings of alternatives. Ye good ole boy club EGO thing. There
are many good and dedicated medical people in conventional medicine, that are
NOT members of the organization.

We have a few examples of organized members right here. Take a look at how
Peter B. lied in his article on Ben Kolb. Then there are those who defend his
lies. Another is Peter Moran. He denies anything that doesn't come from
organized medicine. The NCAHF and Stephen Barrett play a big role. Who suffers
from all of this? The American people.

From: Jan ([email protected])
Subject: Re: Re Why are people turning to alt. medicine?
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2002-02-02 19:24:24 PST

That's where everyone takes me wrong. I have often explained that I
appreciate the many dedicated doctors we have and the wonderful technology.
NOTall doctors or medical people are a part of the organization. As a matter of
fact many fight against it and can tell some whoppers.The*organization* itself
is where the evil lies. Read about it in Racketeering in Medicine.

What is so strange about that? I have stated many times the evils of
organized medicine, I have also stated that there are many good dedicated
doctors who carry a hugh responsibility, and THANK GOD for them. My young
doctor is very dedicated as is my CRA's hubby who just graduated from med
school. Both will tell you the evils of organized medicine.

My heart goes out to the dedicated medical people, God Bless them.

I can see how you would get that idea for just one post. However previously
Ihave made it plain that I appreciated the great responsibility of
dedicated doctors. It is the *organization* that is the problem. Many doctors
are NOT apart of it, and they will tell you of even more of the evils.

Bad doctors? To answer your question. Yes I would either call 911 or rush the
child to the ER room. And I would greatly appreciated the doctor who could
help my child. Where do you get the idea that I think all doctors are bad? I
have often said there are MANY dedicated doctors who carry a great
responsibility,,,,,,,,,and THANK GOD for them.

! It is organized medicine that I believe is relentless NOT individual
doctors! I happen to know and APPRECIATE many dedicated doctors.

.. Just reading the history of *organized* medcine is an eye opener.
That certainly doesn't mean that we don't have very good dedicated doctors
that carry a great responsibility. Thank God for them. My concerns are that
there are many good alternative methods that are working, but are not being
accepted because they didn't come from the organization. In reading the history
The AMA tried to buy the methods they knew were working and when the seller
refused, he was told his method would never see the light of day. Then they set
out to ruin him personally One of these stories is about Dr Semmelweis who
introduced hand washing. He got the same treatment. One fair and honest doctor
said, let's give this young man a chance. After taking away his privileges and
trying to ruin him, he was later considered to be one of the best surgeons in
the world. The hesitation on the part of organized medicine cost some lives.

God Bless those many dedicated doctors who carry a great responsibility and
do their best by their patients.The problem is, there is *organized* medicine.
They would like to stop anything alt. and call it BS WITHOUT any proof.

Organized medicine does not mean we don't have very dedicated doctors. It
is much the same as politics. Anyone one who believes it isn't organized
should talk to a new dcotor who has just graduated. Medicine is indeed
organized mainly for control.

>Oh? And you don't lump all pharmaceutical companies together? And '*organized

medicine*'?

That's correct, never have. I know a lot of doctors who are NOT a
part of organized medicine. They can tell you even MORE of the evils. And thank
God for dedicated doctors. Perhaps you overlooked that in my posts?

Not by me they're not. I respect good doctors. Many have certainly
earned respect. I have a neighbor who is in his third year of med school. He
isworking very hard and is a great guy. He also believes in alternative.
That's what I like to see.

Agreed! I just hope that both can keep an open mind. Both my Aunt and Uncle
have had back and neck surgery and they are doing fine. The surgeon is a great
guy and took time with the family after each operation.

Well you are wrong. I have never said I despised doctors, quite the
contary. Both my Aunt and Uncle recently had necessary surgery and the surgeon
was awonderful man who did a wonderful job.

How very true. For example one might think that I hate all MD's. Not so, I
am grateful for the good ones. My Aunt had back surgery this week. Her surgeon
was wonderful! He drew us a diagram of what he did, and took time for allour
questions. Next day, I called and someone answered. We were cutting up as he
told me he was Buba.(I didn't know I was talking to the doc) He then said, Oh
yeah this is Jan who is going to clean her house for the next two months.
He had picked up on the teasing of the day before when I told my uncle, that
I DIDN'T do dishes. A really nice guy who did a great job and very down to
earth. Wouldn't it be great if we could know the thoughts behind the words
here??
====

Now, I will expect you to correct your mistake.

===

You are falling for Rich's lies and adding to them. Alternative believing
people have nothing whatsoever to do with anti-semitism, Nazi's, bigots, or any
other names being called by the *gang*

> Jan Drew says that it is not right for Jews to talk about the
>> Holocaust

No, that is NOT what I said. I said it is brought up over and over.

> since no one here was involved in it. Then she blames Jews
>> of today as a group, for the crimes of some Jews from thousands of
>> years ago.

That is also a lie. Rich made it up. He can not copy and paste the proof of his
claim.

>Yes, that is the saddest thing about her.

Do copy and paste where I have said any such thing.

Your, yes, is an example of Rich lies and you swear to it.

Prove me wrong.

Your bone to pick it because I tell the truth, and the truth causes unrest for
the guilty..

Now, I will expect you to prove both of your claims.

And you wonder why I call you a liar.

Jan

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:41:11 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, Rich.@. wrote:
>
>> On 20 Feb 2004 17:12:53 -0800, [email protected] (toby jones)
>> wrote:

>> >When the statement is made of any group of people that "lies are
>> >second nature to them", the effect is to sow seeds of doubt, suspicion
>> >and mistrust in the minds of others, towards that group.

>> If it was limited to this it might not be so bad. But Jan Drew ALSO
>> agreed with a poster that ****** was right in his action toward the
>> Jews.

>Indeed she did. The person Jan agreed with (DEBBEE) made her comment
>that she wondered if a "certain European leader long ago" was "right"
>about Jews in the context of blaming Jewish doctors and dentists for
>supposedly suppressing alternative medicine.
>

>> Anyone who would defend Jan Drew given her statements is as EVIL as
>> she is IMO. Jan Drew's usefulness in this group is to identify those
>> who agree with her or support her as despicable human beings.

>I don't really think Jan is necessarily evil.

I disagree. How do you explain Jan agreeing that ****** had the right
idea about exterminating Jews?? If that is not evil then what is?? And
remember that Jan has been repeatedly confronted about her agreement
and she does not comment.

Is it not evil to repeatedly lie and bear false witness against people
when Jan knows that what she is saying is false. And make no mistake
that Jan knows a lot more than she lets on to.

Is it not evil to repeatedly scare people about amalgams when Jan
likely knows that she did not have mercury poisoning. I agree that
initially Jan thought she was poisoned by mercury. I now think that
Jan realizes she was not. This is why she lies when she says that the
reason that she knows it was the mercury is because she did not begin
to regain her health until AFTER her mercury level dropped. By making
this assertion Jan demonstrates that she understands the importance of
the temporal relationship between mercury level and improvement of
symptoms.

I could go on and on about the evil things that Jan has done in this
newsgroup. I mean calling someone a Jew Boy and then posting his name,
business address and phone number advising people to not do business
with him is pretty evil IMO.

Jan frequently accuses others of being evil. She also tends to use
projection as a defense mechanism. You do the math.

> She is, however, so
>blinded by her hatred of conventional medicine that she is unable to
>recognize it when someone on "her side" says or does something clearly
>wrong.

If you think it is limited to her hatred of conventional medicine then
I would have to disagree. Jan also hates atheists, Jews, Muslims,
Buddhists, and anyone who does not share her myopic view of the world
and she will stop at no lengths to denigrate those with whom she
disagrees with false accusations. This is bigotry and it is evil.
Bigotry/hatred/intolerance is what fueled the holocaust.

>So, the question remains, is there a significant strain of anti-Semitism
>in the pro-alts who post here, or are they simply so completely suffused
>with an "us against them" mentality that they cannot bring themselves to
>speak ill of a fellow altie, no matter how reprehensible that altie's
>statements are? I tend to think this is the alternative explanation.

Let us hear from those who remain silent. I would like to believe your
alternative explanation but I wonder. And with each passing day
without explanation it becomes more worrisome. Antisemitism is on the
rise in the world today. Much of it is being fueled by the Israeli
Palestinian conflict and the Iraqi war. It is critical to speak out
against antisemitism and ALL bigotry so that we do not again have a
return of the genocides of the past.

>> Jan Drew says that it is not right for Jews to talk about the
>> Holocaust since no one here was involved in it. Then she blames Jews
>> of today as a group, for the crimes of some Jews from thousands of
>> years ago. Can you say hypocrisy?

>Yes, that is the saddest thing about her.

You call it sad. I call it evil; pure unadulterated EVIL.

On 21 Feb 2004 20:16:15 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>> Jan Drew says that it is not right for Jews to talk about the
>>> Holocaust

>No, that is NOT what I said. I said it is brought up over and over.

You said that Jews should go to some other newsgroup you antisemitic
disgusting bigot.

******** you liar. Here is EXACTLY what you said (cut and pasted):

>es Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
>They debunked all his words and works,
>and now debunking and lies are second
>nature to them. That is how Satan works.
>
>Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.
>
>It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng,
>with their vile false accusations and they are all filled
>with hate.

>>Yes, that is the saddest thing about her.

>Do copy and paste where I have said any such thing.

See above.

>Your, yes, is an example of Rich lies and you swear to it.
>
>Prove me wrong.

Just did. And I proved you lied in your OWN WORDS!!!

>Your bone to pick it because I tell the truth, and the truth causes unrest for
>the guilty..
>
>Now, I will expect you to prove both of your claims.

Done.

>And you wonder why I call you a liar.

Others can decide who the *real* liar is you despicable excuse for a
human being.

Aloha,

Rich