Re: Jim McNamara and Ed Gin - together again!

Tom Sherman

Guest
JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
> [...]
> We just ventured in the the realm of beastiality and necrophilia here
> and I suspect Ed's fallacious extension of the definition of a
> homosexual would be objected to by a homosexual who by definition is
> attracted to live members of his or her own gender. I thought even Ed
> knew this. He really ought to get out more.[...]

Is that really a good idea? Think of the innocent!

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> We just ventured in the the realm of beastiality and necrophilia here
>>> and I suspect Ed's fallacious extension of the definition of a
>>> homosexual would be objected to by a homosexual who by definition is
>>> attracted to live members of his or her own gender. I thought even Ed
>>> knew this. He really ought to get out more.[...]

>> Is that really a good idea? Think of the innocent!

> Homos are NOT born that way. They CHOOSE to be ****. It is on that basis
> that they can so easily be condemned for the wretched bastards that they
> are. Did you know that Iran has no homos, according to their president? That
> is because they have the good sense to execute them wherever they are found.

Do I have to explain the joke?

> We all must ask ourselves what the Spanish Inquisition would do about it and
> then go and do likewise.

The Spanish Inquisition would poke them with soft cushions with the
stuffing up one end, then make them sit in The Comfy Chair till lunch
time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven, while shouting "Confess!
Confess! Confess!".

On Apr 9, 7:14 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
>
> > [...]
> > We just ventured in the the realm of beastiality and necrophilia here
> > and I suspect Ed's fallacious extension of the definition of a
> > homosexual would be objected to by a homosexual who by definition is
> > attracted to live members of his or her own gender. I thought even Ed
> > knew this. He really ought to get out more.[...]

> Is that really a good idea? Think of the innocent!

Yeah, I here you on that account ... point well taken. There is no
danger anyways, being walled up in his sanctum, safe from real-world
contact with real people. Imagine how frightening Dolan must find the
prospect of facing reality.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Homos are NOT born that way. They CHOOSE to be ****. It is on that basis
>>> that they can so easily be condemned for the wretched bastards that they
>>> are. Did you know that Iran has no homos, according to their president?
>>> That is because they have the good sense to execute them wherever they
>>> are found.
>>>

>> Do I have to explain the joke?

> Tom Sherman probably thinks that criminals are born criminals too whereas of
> course the fact is that every criminal CHOSE to be a criminal. The best
> solution to all of these problems is to execute them forthwith. I think a
> firing squad works best, you know ... like how they did it in "The Treasure
> of the Sierra Madre".
> [...]

W H O O O O S H !