Re: JIMMYMAC BROWN OUT

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by G.T., Jan 6, 2006.

  1. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > FRUIT OF THE LOOM HIRED ME!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK????

    http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/jimmymac-redefines-skidmarks-at-st.ht
    ml

    > > I'M THE FELLOW ON THE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
    > >

    > THIS JUST IN!
    >
    > Highracers.blogspot.com is run by lame fat slobs who have nothing better
    > to do that try to be funny when they are not.

    It just amazes me that someone is making the effort to create this stuff.
    It is incredibly boring and unfunny.

    Greg

    Tags:

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    > It just amazes me that someone is making the effort to create this stuff.
    > It is incredibly boring and unfunny.
    >
    > Greg

    I just keep blocking their addresses. I can keep that up as long as they
    keep up their BS.

    What we see here is one of the unfortunate consequences of the internet. Any
    idiot can post most anything.

    Jim C

  3. David Kerber

    David Kerber Guest

    > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > It just amazes me that someone is making the effort to create this stuff.
    > > It is incredibly boring and unfunny.
    > >
    > > Greg
    > >

    > I just keep blocking their addresses. I can keep that up as long as they
    > keep up their BS.
    >
    > What we see here is one of the unfortunate consequences of the internet. Any
    > idiot can post most anything.

    Rather than trying to block addresses, I set my reader to block anything
    with 'highracers' in the body. That way I only need to set it once.

    newsgroups if possible).

  4. David Kerber wrote:
    > Rather than trying to block addresses, I set my reader to block anything
    > with 'highracers' in the body. That way I only need to set it once.

    David,

    Lowracers are much more interesting (and faster) than h*ghr*c*rs. ;)

    P.S. What happened to Rick Onanian?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley