Re: [email protected]

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by di, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. di

    di Guest

    "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > 2006 Gastric Bypass Candidate of the Year!
    >

    > http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/killer-bees-hire-jimmy-mac-as-...

    I would be interested as to what kind of person would spend so much time and
    put in so much effort to prepare something as worthless as this . It must
    take hours to prepare so much worthless crap, not considering all the phony
    e-mails and sending it to so many places. All just to get the feeling he's
    putting something over on people that cannot catch him, to bad he's not
    smart enough to realize most don't care who he is or where he is.

    Tags:

  2. Hoi Polloi

    Hoi Polloi Guest

    "di" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> 2006 Gastric Bypass Candidate of the Year!
    >>

    >> http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/killer-bees-hire-jimmy-mac-as-.
    >> ..
    >>

    > I would be interested as to what kind of person would spend so much
    > time and put in so much effort to prepare something as worthless as
    > this . It must take hours to prepare so much worthless crap, not

    I refer you to <[email protected]> for
    a possible profile.

    > considering all the phony e-mails and sending it to so many places.
    > All just to get the feeling he's putting something over on people that
    > cannot catch him, to bad he's not smart enough to realize most don't
    > care who he is or where he is.

    I've known more intelligent people going for cheaper thrills.

    --

    Hoi Polloi

  3. Hoi Polloi