Re: Johnny Sunset akak Tom Sherman

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

Guest
On Feb 23, 12:14 pm, Edward Dolan wrote:
> ...Jesus Christ, grow up why don't you!

Whether or not one considers Jesus to be The Messiah, a prophet or a
heretic, the consensus that he became an adult is nearly universal.
Furthermore, Jesus is either (depending on belief) in Heaven or dead;
and in any case would not be taking orders from Ed of Worthington.
Therefore, use of the imperative is improper.

Helpfully,

Tom,

Pardon the top post, but I wanted to grab your attention. Your post
was well though out and well expressed. I'd like submit this
addendum. The Minnesota loon asserts that he is both a saint and even
approximates a deity and yet proclaims that he is an atheist. How
contradictory. Then again, to read his posts is to embark on a
journey into the realm of the diametric (read polar opposites). This
is the same individual who both remarks that you taught him how to
edit posts and yet castigates you for not knowing how ... the same
person that refers to you as the only other intelligent person on
ARBR, but has also referred to you as idiot, a moron and an imbecile.
The conundrum continues. Pardon the stereotypical reference, but he
changes his mind more than a woman. I might be onto something here.
Could it be that he had a sex change but failed to change his name
from Edward to Edwina???

Posts from the Minnesota troll demonstrate an exercise in literary
impotence. The poster suffers from RDD (Rationality Deficiency
Disorder). He is not a saint. He is the arithmetic man. He adds
trouble, subtracts pleasure, divides attention, and multiplies
ignorance. It would be best to just ignore the obnoxious, geriatric
juvenile. In the greater scheme of things, he is insignificant and
irrelevant (read ... matters NOT!!!)

Jim McNamara