General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Joslin guide lines and other diets

Started by John Sankey · · Last activity · 1 post · 510 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
22 June 2005
Last activity
22 June 2005
Original author
John Sankey
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
510
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. OK, I've found some EURATOM data for southern Italy at
    http://food.naturalhealthperspective.com/southitaly.html
    They say 74 g/day protein.

    But, all modern protein requirements are based on body weight, and I
    haven't found a reference to that anywhere in articles I've found on
    the Euratom surveys. Any ideas?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.