General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: July 17th (What I ate)

Started by Sunshyne · · Last activity · 1 post · 358 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
19 July 2004
Last activity
19 July 2004
Original author
Sunshyne
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
358
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:

    I started off my dieting without any plan whatsoever, just started to
    eat less and not eat after 6 and not eat sugar. Everything else came
    later as I was reading books and newsgroups. I had no idea about
    various diets out in existence, atkins etc.

    i

    Wow Ig. About the same as me. I ate less for a few weeks though. Then came
    across some low carb websites. Lots of people suggested reading the newest
    Atkins book. So picked it up, read it through. It changed my life. Seeing right
    in print, the why's I got so overweight.
    🙂
    How ya doing lately Ig? Havn't been around much, stressful [censored] happening, that
    I had to take care of. Missed you, and alot of others.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.