Re: Katrina Proves It: The Black Race Is A Plague

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Viper GTS, Sep 4, 2005.

  1. Viper GTS

    Viper GTS Guest

    Chris Morton wrote:
    > blah blah blah

    I am gonna go out shooting for a while on my range. I will be sure to think
    of you, Negro criminal - drain on society. BWHAHAHA

    Tags:

  2. Humma Kavula

    Humma Kavula Guest

    On 4 Sep 2005 13:34:31 -0700, Chris Morton let slip this dark secret:

    >In article <[email protected]>, Joe English says...
    >>
    >>Viper GTS wrote:

    >>> I am gonna go out shooting for a while on my range.

    >>Is it gas, electric, or one of those new fangled "radar" ranges?
    >>
    >>(I'm assuming your trailer has the room and SAFE electrical circuitry
    >>needed to operate any of the above once you've rented a nice place and
    >>plugged into a KOA.)

    >The only thing he's going to shoot is his polluted seed into the rectum of a
    >prepubescent boy... if he can keep it up long enough.
    >

    >--

    Listen, guys. Why don't you keep discussions about sodomizing little
    boys in the weight lifting group, where it belongs.

    Thanks!

    --
    Oh mighty Arkleseizure, thou gazed from high above.
    And sneezed from out thy nostrils, a gift of bounteous love.

  3. Viper GTS

    Viper GTS Guest

    Chris Morton wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>, Viper GTS
    > says...
    >>
    >> Chris Morton wrote:
    >>> blah blah blah

    >> I am gonna go out shooting for a while on my range. I will be sure
    >> to think of you, Negro criminal - drain on society. BWHAHAHA

    > Why not come here to shoot, Nazi pretending to be a Jew?

    Where are you, spade? And you do know calling a Jew a Nazi is just the
    act of a nigger who does not have the IQ to understand Godwins Law.

  4. Chris Morton

    Chris Morton Guest

    In article <[email protected].bellsouth.net>, Viper GTS says...

    >Chris Morton wrote:
    >> In article <[email protected]>, Viper GTS
    >> says...

    >>> I am gonna go out shooting for a while on my range. I will be sure
    >>> to think of you, Negro criminal - drain on society. BWHAHAHA

    >> Why not come here to shoot, Nazi pretending to be a Jew?

    >Where are you, spade? And you do know calling a Jew a Nazi is just the

    You already know where I am.

    Calling a Nazi a Nazi is just elementary, Judenrat.

    Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
    rapists.

  5. Viper GTS

    Viper GTS Guest

    Chris Morton wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>, Viper GTS
    > says...
    >>
    >> Chris Morton wrote:
    >>> In article <[email protected]>, Viper GTS
    >>> says...

    >>> Why not come here to shoot, Nazi pretending to be a Jew?

    >> Where are you, spade? And you do know calling a Jew a Nazi is
    >> just the

    > You already know where I am.

    Liar. Negro liar - what a surprise. Are they any honest Negroes in your
    gene pool?

  6. Chris Morton

    Chris Morton Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Viper GTS says...

    >Liar. Negro liar - what a surprise. Are they any honest Negroes in your
    >gene pool?

    What's the matter REV? Too scared to follow your own directions?