Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Re: Kenda K-Rad for MTB?

Started by QUAKEnSHAKE · · Last activity · 1 post · 522 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
10 May 2004
Last activity
10 May 2004
Original author
QUAKEnSHAKE
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
522
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have the 2.3 size also. I agree that they work on dirt trails well
    too. The sidewalls seem a bit thin. I havent had a problem yet though
    with punctures from sticks or the like. Dont skid on concrete with them
    takes the tread right off.
    You mention "if they fit" Well while they are rated at 2.3 size the
    actual size of mine are 2.1 a bit shy of the rating.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.