Re: Key Lime pie

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Yef, Mar 10, 2005.

  1. Yef

    Yef Guest

    I'm just looking out for the public interest, which is
    in promoting good health. Whereas you seem to be
    promoting both bad physical health and bad mental
    health as well. Curious. Which food company do you
    work for?

    Tags:

  2. Yef wrote:

    > I'm just looking out for the public interest, which is
    > in promoting good health.

    You're an ill-informed lout who seem to think you have some sort of
    exclusive grasp on the truth of how everyone should live. Instead, you
    look the fool on your soapbox preening in what you think is your
    wisdom. The public interest most assuredly isn't served by your
    pecksniffian smugness and martinet lecturing.

    > Whereas you seem to be
    > promoting both bad physical health and bad mental
    > health as well.

    <LOL> You truly are acting the idiot. It's a wonderful display of
    conclusion-leaping and fallacious reasoning. It's absolutist bozos
    like you that want the universe to adapt to you. You're only missing
    the big red nose and floppy shoes to complete your outfit.

    > Curious.

    Bwah... The musing tone is wonderful. And the sincerity fairly drips
    from it. Or, at least, something is dripping. Quick, stand over here
    by the roses. I know it'll help them grow big and strong.

    > Which food company do you work for?

    Well, let's see. Um, none. But don't let that stop the flow of your
    silly invective. Let's hear something about BHA and BHT and how
    harmful they are. Maybe something about food colors that contain
    salicylates. Whip out your information, Sparky. Show us what you got.

    Idiot.

    Pastorio

  3. Yef

    Yef Guest

    Why do 16 year olds like you assume you will be
    taken seriously ?