Re: Kill Bill (in Forté Agent) Vol. 1

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by John Hanson, Mar 26, 2006.

  1. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:13:41 -0600, John Hanson
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:25:40 -0500, [email protected] wrote in
    >misc.fitness.weights:
    >
    >>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:21:33 -0500, [email protected] wrote:

    >>>Sure is! Come on over me.

    >>Better bring your gun dumbass, you'll need it.

    >I leave those sorts of things up to the legal authorities.

    The cops will shoot him?

    Tags:

  2. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:25:40 -0500, [email protected] wrote in
    misc.fitness.weights:

    >On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:21:33 -0500, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:07:42 -0600, John Hanson
    >><[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Is this not you?
    >>>
    >>>Davidson, William
    >>>9 Jefferson St.
    >>>Westfield, MA 01085-2823

    >>Sure is! Come on over me.

    >Better bring your gun dumbass, you'll need it.

    I leave those sorts of things up to the legal authorities.

  3. JMW

    JMW Guest

    John Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:25:40 -0500, [email protected] wrote in
    >misc.fitness.weights:
    >
    >>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:21:33 -0500, [email protected] wrote:

    >>>Sure is! Come on over me.

    >>Better bring your gun dumbass, you'll need it.

    >I leave those sorts of things up to the legal authorities.

    BTW, using the method discussed in the original post, I just killed 16
    of Bill's posts without removing a single one of yours, despite the
    fact that he's using your name and email address. I imagine he's
    desperately trying to find a way to modify his X-Trace header, and
    he's really pissed off that he can't do it.

  4. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:25:47 -0500, JMW
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >BTW, using the method discussed in the original post, I just killed 16
    >of Bill's posts without removing a single one of yours, despite the
    >fact that he's using your name and email address. I imagine he's
    >desperately trying to find a way to modify his X-Trace header, and
    >he's really pissed off that he can't do it.

    First you're lieing through your ass. Secondly he could change it by
    simply using one of my other newsreaders, google, or a few other ways
    I won't divulge. See unlike you, I know when to STFU.

  5. JMW

    JMW Guest

    John Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:25:47 -0500, JMW
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>BTW, using the method discussed in the original post, I just killed 16
    >>of Bill's posts without removing a single one of yours, despite the
    >>fact that he's using your name and email address. I imagine he's
    >>desperately trying to find a way to modify his X-Trace header, and
    >>he's really pissed off that he can't do it.

    >First you're lieing through your ass. Secondly he could change it by
    >simply using one of my other newsreaders, google, or a few other ways
    >I won't divulge. See unlike you, I know when to STFU.

    I thought you might respond, so I decided to read the above post
    before killing it. Now let's see if the method works on this one ...

    [pause]

    Yep. I'll be publishing it on my website soon, and if you do have
    another change in the X-Trace header like you did on March 6th, I'll
    just publish the newest search string.

    BTW, Bill you don't need to "divulge" anything. I've been doing this
    stuff for much longer than you; your methods are childish and
    elementary; and many of us recognize immediately when you lie about
    your capabilities because we already know what the limitations of
    certain methods are.

    But feel free to keep trying. Your desperation is entertaining.

  6. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:45:12 -0500, JMW
    <[email protected]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

    >John Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:25:47 -0500, JMW
    >><[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>BTW, using the method discussed in the original post, I just killed 16
    >>>of Bill's posts without removing a single one of yours, despite the
    >>>fact that he's using your name and email address. I imagine he's
    >>>desperately trying to find a way to modify his X-Trace header, and
    >>>he's really pissed off that he can't do it.

    >>First you're lieing through your ass. Secondly he could change it by
    >>simply using one of my other newsreaders, google, or a few other ways
    >>I won't divulge. See unlike you, I know when to STFU.

    >I thought you might respond, so I decided to read the above post
    >before killing it. Now let's see if the method works on this one ...
    >
    >[pause]
    >
    >Yep. I'll be publishing it on my website soon, and if you do have
    >another change in the X-Trace header like you did on March 6th, I'll
    >just publish the newest search string.
    >
    >BTW, Bill you don't need to "divulge" anything. I've been doing this
    >stuff for much longer than you; your methods are childish and
    >elementary; and many of us recognize immediately when you lie about
    >your capabilities because we already know what the limitations of
    >certain methods are.
    >
    >But feel free to keep trying. Your desperation is entertaining.

    It's kind of funny how it DOESN'T change. Perhaps Scott Munger with
    Highwinds-media.com is doing something about Bill.

  7. JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    [...]

    re TBR

    >I thought you might respond,

    I'll just bet you did.

    >so I decided to read the above post before killing it.

    JMW, cowboy, "I killed a post just to see it die." (insert whistling à
    la TGTB and TU)

    [...]

    >BTW, Bill you don't need to "divulge" anything. I've
    >been doing this stuff for much longer than you; your
    >methods are childish and <snip>

    Speaking of your so-called methods, it's interesting to see how very
    ineffective they've proven to be. Here you are filling up MFW and
    rec.running as well with evidence of your killfile prowess. Wait, no,
    make that a marked lack of evidence as, it seems, TBR is still around
    and getting more attention than ever.

    You're... ridiculous.

    >Your desperation is entertaining.

    As is yours, John.

    Give it (and everyone else) a rest.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  8. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "Hey, stupid. Yes, you, JMW." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >JMW <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >[...]
    >
    >re TBR
    >
    >>I thought you might respond,

    >I'll just bet you did.
    >
    >>so I decided to read the above post before killing it.

    >JMW, cowboy, "I killed a post just to see it die." (insert whistling à
    >la TGTB and TU)

    Poor Little Curt James! So desperate for attention! Are you now
    resorting to Bill's methods?

    Maybe you should just stick around Reeky and RAB. They don't find you
    quite as annoying as we do.

  9. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    re "Hey, stupid. Yes, you, JMW." <[email protected]>

    >Poor Little Curt James! So desperate for attention!
    >Are you now resorting to Bill's methods?

    Why is it that you make so many references to this Bill character? You
    can call me desperate for attention all you'd like, but it doesn't
    change the facts of your actions - the troll faq, the seemingly
    never-ending comments on killfiling someone you refuse to stop talking
    about. You make little if any sense, imo.

    >Maybe you should just stick around Reeky and RAB.
    >They don't find you quite as annoying as
    >we do.

    ^^^^

    I suspect your so-called /we/ does not include as many people as you'd
    like. Many people, I suspect, are silently intelligent and simply
    can't be bothered with your (and, yes, my) antics. More power to them.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  10. John Hanson

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yep. I'll be publishing it on my website soon, and if you do have
    >another change in the X-Trace header like you did on March 6th, I'll
    >just publish the newest search string.

    I can change it at will, Will, so good luck.

    >BTW, Bill you don't need to "divulge" anything. I've been doing this
    >stuff for much longer than you; your methods are childish and
    >elementary; and many of us recognize immediately when you lie about
    >your capabilities because we already know what the limitations of
    >certain methods are.

    You really are a complete idiot, aren't you? My capabilities are
    proven daily, no hourly, while you work to keep up. My trolling is
    effective if it keeps you busy. You strive, and therefore I am. I've
    recently spent hundreds to insure my privacy, and freedom to do as I
    please and not be hassled by my ISP or anyone else. You lose, again...

    >But feel free to keep trying. Your desperation is entertaining.

    You can try the old "legal beagles are on you" or "I'm suing you" or
    even the time-tested "I'm coming to kick your ass" routines, but none
    will work. If you think the "you're not bothering me" statement works
    when I can see the veins in your neck throbbing, tells me I'm doing
    just fine.
    Your ridiculous "troll faq" is more useful to me, than to anyone else.

  11. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:01:15 -0600, John Hanson
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It's kind of funny how it DOESN'T change. Perhaps Scott Munger with
    >Highwinds-media.com is doing something about Bill.

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH I make funny...

  12. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote

    > BTW, using the method discussed in the original post, I just killed 16
    > of Bill's posts without removing a single one of yours, despite the
    > fact that he's using your name and email address. I imagine he's
    > desperately trying to find a way to modify his X-Trace header, and
    > he's really pissed off that he can't do it.

    Any way to access those headers with outlook express? And filter on them?

  13. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

    "John Hanson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:25:40 -0500, [email protected] wrote in
    > misc.fitness.weights:
    >
    >>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:21:33 -0500, [email protected] wrote:

    >>>Sure is! Come on over me.

    >>Better bring your gun dumbass, you'll need it.

    > I leave those sorts of things up to the legal authorities.

    Or the HA. I'd get them involved.

  14. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote:

    >"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>
    >> BTW, using the method discussed in the original post, I just killed 16
    >> of Bill's posts without removing a single one of yours, despite the
    >> fact that he's using your name and email address. I imagine he's
    >> desperately trying to find a way to modify his X-Trace header, and
    >> he's really pissed off that he can't do it.

    >Any way to access those headers with outlook express?

    You cannot set it so they come up automatically. However, you can
    view them this way:

    Atl-Enter, click the Details tab

    >And filter on them?

    I'm afraid not. Outlook Express does not provide a global search that
    looks for text in *all* the messages in a folder.

  15. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote

    > "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>>
    >>> BTW, using the method discussed in the original post, I just killed 16
    >>> of Bill's posts without removing a single one of yours, despite the
    >>> fact that he's using your name and email address. I imagine he's
    >>> desperately trying to find a way to modify his X-Trace header, and
    >>> he's really pissed off that he can't do it.

    >>Any way to access those headers with outlook express?

    > You cannot set it so they come up automatically. However, you can
    > view them this way:
    >
    > Atl-Enter, click the Details tab
    >
    >>And filter on them?

    > I'm afraid not. Outlook Express does not provide a global search that
    > looks for text in *all* the messages in a folder.

    Makes you kinda wonder just what Mr Bill was thinking when he made his
    browser.

  16. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote:

    >"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    >> "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote

    >>>Any way to access those headers with outlook express?

    >> You cannot set it so they come up automatically. However, you can
    >> view them this way:
    >>
    >> Atl-Enter, click the Details tab
    >>
    >>>And filter on them?

    >> I'm afraid not. Outlook Express does not provide a global search that
    >> looks for text in *all* the messages in a folder.

    >Makes you kinda wonder just what Mr Bill was thinking when he made his
    >browser.

    Most commercial software groups don't care about Usenet. They can't
    profit from it, and it presents the greatest risk for uncontrollable
    piracy. There are many who wish that Usenet would disappear, largely
    because it provides what our Defense Department wanted when it created
    the predecessor to the Internet: a network that's accessible from many
    points and cannot be defeated at any single point.

  17. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:09:54 -0800, "Larry Hodges"
    <[email protected]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

    >"John Hanson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:25:40 -0500, [email protected] wrote in
    >> misc.fitness.weights:

    >>>Better bring your gun dumbass, you'll need it.

    >> I leave those sorts of things up to the legal authorities.

    >Or the HA. I'd get them involved.

    81 is sponsoring Team Minnesota this year.

  18. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

    "John Hanson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:09:54 -0800, "Larry Hodges"
    > <[email protected]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
    >
    >>"John Hanson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]
    >>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:25:40 -0500, [email protected] wrote in
    >>> misc.fitness.weights:

    >>> I leave those sorts of things up to the legal authorities.

    >>Or the HA. I'd get them involved.
    >>

    > 81 is sponsoring Team Minnesota this year.

    Set 'em up with a NG reader and introduce them to Bill. I'm sure they have
    contacts where he lives. I'd do it if I had the contacts.

  19. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:16:57 -0800, "Larry Hodges"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Set 'em up with a NG reader and introduce them to Bill. I'm sure they have
    >contacts where he lives. I'd do it if I had the contacts.

    LMAO! You are "lucky Larry" today, because I could easily hurt you
    physically, but I won't. LOSER!

  20. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

    "John Hanson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:16:57 -0800, "Larry Hodges"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Set 'em up with a NG reader and introduce them to Bill. I'm sure they
    >>have
    >>contacts where he lives. I'd do it if I had the contacts.

    > LMAO! You are "lucky Larry" today, because I could easily hurt you
    > physically, but I won't. LOSER!

    I wish you would try. Please...try.