General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: kim chee on airplanes

Started by Bill Pittman · · Last activity · 2 posts · 373 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
31 December 2004
Last activity
1 January 2005
Original author
Bill Pittman
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
373
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In article <[email hidden]>,

    henny said:

    Anyone who eats kim chee in enclosed places should be arrested for
    endangering other lives.

    Nope. I eat kim chee whenever I can, and I'm not Korean, and I'm not
    endangering other lives. If "henny" thinks so, (s)he must have VERY
    precarious health.

  2. "Bill Pittman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    henny said:

    Anyone who eats kim chee in enclosed places should be arrested for
    endangering other lives.

    Nope. I eat kim chee whenever I can, and I'm not Korean, and I'm not
    endangering other lives. If "henny" thinks so, (s)he must have VERY
    precarious health.

    I won't complain about the smell as long asyou don't complain about the
    smell/sound of vomit while you're eating it.

    Michelle
    Italy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.