UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: Kinesis Racelight T

Started by Graham · · Last activity · 4 posts · 464 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
13 July 2004
Last activity
13 July 2004
Original author
Graham
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
464
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Thanks for all the replies, very helpful.

    Graham

  2. "Graham" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Thanks for all the replies, very helpful.

    Is there a missing sarcasm tag there? :-)

    BTW I believe HelenWafflycat's vernon has one too, and likes it.

    I like mine because it's a lightish frame with 4 point rack mounts and
    mudguard mounts and clearance.

    cheers,
    clive

  3. Quoted message said:

    BTW I believe HelenWafflycat's vernon has one too, and likes it.

    He does indeed.

    Got Steve at Specialised Cycles in Norwich to build Vernon a bike - the
    Racelight T was the frmae Vernon chose. It's a good frame and made into a
    lovely bike by Steve with lots of attention to detail so the bike is a lovely
    build.

    Cheers, helen s

    --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
    to get correct one remove fame & fortune
    h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

    --Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched off--

  4. "Clive George" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Graham" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Thanks for all the replies, very helpful.

    Is there a missing sarcasm tag there? :-)

    BTW I believe HelenWafflycat's vernon has one too, and likes it.

    I like mine because it's a lightish frame with 4 point rack mounts and
    mudguard mounts and clearance.

    cheers,
    clive

    Only a tiny bit !! I've just become the proud owner of such a frame and


    after one ride am quite happy with it. I went for the 51cm c-c frame and as
    a result had to have a few spacers under the stem but the smaller frame
    seems fine. Thanks for the reply.

    Graham

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.