Re: Kitchen finally finished!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Wayne Boatwright, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. On Fri 10 Feb 2006 01:48:52p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it MoM?

    > Well my quartz counter finally came in and we picked it up and Jim
    > installed it Wednesday.
    >
    > This place has been nuts since then. Finally able to organize, decide
    > and put things where i want them.
    >
    > Hubby can't understand why i won't let him do it... Any cooks out there
    > understand???

    Cngratulations! New pictures?!? Nosey cooks want to see!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright o¿o
    ____________________

    BIOYA

    Tags:

  2. modom

    modom Guest

    On 13 Feb 2006 13:54:56 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
    <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

    >On Fri 10 Feb 2006 01:48:52p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it MoM?
    >
    >> Well my quartz counter finally came in and we picked it up and Jim
    >> installed it Wednesday.
    >>
    >> This place has been nuts since then. Finally able to organize, decide
    >> and put things where i want them.
    >>
    >> Hubby can't understand why i won't let him do it... Any cooks out there
    >> understand???

    >Cngratulations! New pictures?!? Nosey cooks want to see!

    Word

    modom