Re: Kloden fan of stolen underground?

Jet

Guest
On 9 Jun 2005 12:17:13 -0700, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>3 rd image down....
>

>http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/updateframesetcall?openform&05dauphineSt4

Holy Cr*p, check out the quad separation on Vino's left leg (6th from the
bottom). Then look at the calf on his right leg. I'm not implying anything,
but you rarely see top bodybuilders with those kinds of cuts and diamonds:

"Vinokourov reacts to Gomez's attack just after the Chalet Reynard, and is
joined by Leipheimer"

jj

Jet wrote:
> On 9 Jun 2005 12:17:13 -0700, "[email protected]"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >3 rd image down....
> >

> >http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/updateframesetcall?openform&05dauphineSt4

> Holy Cr*p, check out the quad separation on Vino's left leg (6th from the
> bottom). Then look at the calf on his right leg. I'm not implying anything,
> but you rarely see top bodybuilders with those kinds of cuts and diamonds:
>
> "Vinokourov reacts to Gomez's attack just after the Chalet Reynard, and is
> joined by Leipheimer"
>
> jj

Almost looks like a comic book visualization....

"Jet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 9 Jun 2005 12:17:13 -0700, "[email protected]"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>3 rd image down....
>>

>>http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/updateframesetcall?openform&05dauphineSt4

> Holy Cr*p, check out the quad separation on Vino's left leg (6th from the
> bottom). Then look at the calf on his right leg. I'm not implying
> anything,
> but you rarely see top bodybuilders with those kinds of cuts and diamonds:

I forget who siad it but I remember a quote from a rider that left Telecom
and was asked about Vino and he said that the only time that Vino touched
his bike was during a race and that if he ever did any training he would be
an extremely strong rider. It might have been Julich, does any one else
remember the quote?

Jet wrote:
But cyclists add silicone to their bodyweight
> for cosmetic reasons?

You are obviously not up to date on the new helium implants.

"Look good and fly" is the marketing motto. And you can pump them to
different pressure to achieve just the right look.