Re: Korean Panax Ginseng

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Hawki63, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. Hawki63

    Hawki63 Guest

    >Subject: Re: Korean Panax Ginseng
    >From: "Dave" [email protected]
    >Date: 10/10/2003 8:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time
    >

    >You speak as if you actually understand what you are talking about, but in
    >fact
    >your statements are just plain silly. This is one manifestation of a
    >delusional
    >disorder. But, you already know that, don't you?

    oh Daveyscumbag

    you have dug yourself a hole deeper than the one regarding arteries and veins..

    Rich and I have both repeatedly tried to TEACH you that your knowledge
    base...and vocabulary are so limited...that you continue to argue...and post
    "assay" that you truly must think demonstrate that YOU know what efficacy is...

    Obviously you have not even a clue.......

    sad,,,pathetic...
    hawki

    Tags:

  2. resadoo