But Jan, why bother getting a Phd. degree from a such a "school" if he's
so incredibly smart? Smart people ususally try to go for "the best",
not "the worst".
And I hate to tell you this, but people pay to get their names in most
of those "Who's Who" publications. You didn't know that?
As far as being "honored twice" by The Committee For World Health, I'm
not sure how he was "hornored". If you look at their website,
particularly their history, unless I'm missing something, it's not that
impressive an organization. To me it looks like a "promoter" set up &
ran a "World Conference" in Palm Springs, CA, in 1978, inviting many
"celebrity" guests in the scientific field....Hey, Palm Springs, golf &
an income tax write-off, why not? Then, 13 years later, the
organization ran a Second World Conference, then in about 1998 it was
"reorganized" as a non-profit organization for research into
supplements.
Either the Committee didn't do much between 1978 & 1991 and between 1991
& 1998, or they need a new historian.
As far as being "nominated" for something...well lots of people get
nominated; only "winning" counts.