Re: Lance Armstrong interview in Playboy from before the Tour

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by (PeteCresswell), Jul 20, 2005.

  1. Per TheGist:
    > with one hand on the
    >wheel and the other hand stuck in a bag of

    The ones that *really* scare me today are doing email while they drive.
    --
    PeteCresswell

    Tags:

  2. Coyoteboy

    Coyoteboy Guest

    (PeteCresswell) wrote:

    > The ones that *really* scare me today are doing email while they drive.
    > --
    > PeteCresswell

    Only people that scare me when im out riding are the lorry drivers that
    cut you up after overtaking you on a bend - seems although we have some
    scary drivers round here when im in my car, when im on my bike they are
    very careful around me. So many times ive been squashed against the
    kerb and ripped half the knobbles off my sidewall avoiding a truck
    thats forgotten i exist after his front bumper passed me.