Re: Lance had to win back 16 seconds

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Jul 17, 2004.

  1. Ilan Vardi wrote:
    > Armstrong couldn't give Basso another stage win, as that would have
    > represented a 32 second loss in 2 days.
    >
    > -ilan

    I guess 8 + 8 could equal 32 for REALLY large values of 8.
    Jo Mo

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
    says...
    > Ilan Vardi wrote:
    > > Armstrong couldn't give Basso another stage win, as that would have
    > > represented a 32 second loss in 2 days.
    > >
    > > -ilan

    > I guess 8 + 8 could equal 32 for REALLY large values of 8.

    That's no fair . . . . you're using the interplanetary constant!

    Rick

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ilan Vardi wrote:
    > > Armstrong couldn't give Basso another stage win, as that would have
    > > represented a 32 second loss in 2 days.
    > >
    > > -ilan

    > I guess 8 + 8 could equal 32 for REALLY large values of 8.
    > Jo Mo

    Dude,
    Ilan is a professor.
    PhD in physics (or math?) with a minor in Legalistic Surrealism.

  4. Chris

    Chris Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ilan Vardi wrote:
    > > Armstrong couldn't give Basso another stage win, as that would have
    > > represented a 32 second loss in 2 days.
    > >
    > > -ilan

    > I guess 8 + 8 could equal 32 for REALLY large values of 8.
    > Jo Mo

    I don't know why that made me laugh but it did.