Re: Lance had to win back 16 seconds

Ilan Vardi wrote:
> Armstrong couldn't give Basso another stage win, as that would have
> represented a 32 second loss in 2 days.
>
> -ilan

I guess 8 + 8 could equal 32 for REALLY large values of 8.
Jo Mo

says...
> Ilan Vardi wrote:
> > Armstrong couldn't give Basso another stage win, as that would have
> > represented a 32 second loss in 2 days.
> >
> > -ilan

> I guess 8 + 8 could equal 32 for REALLY large values of 8.

That's no fair . . . . you're using the interplanetary constant!

Rick

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ilan Vardi wrote:
> > Armstrong couldn't give Basso another stage win, as that would have
> > represented a 32 second loss in 2 days.
> >
> > -ilan

> I guess 8 + 8 could equal 32 for REALLY large values of 8.
> Jo Mo

Dude,
Ilan is a professor.
PhD in physics (or math?) with a minor in Legalistic Surrealism.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ilan Vardi wrote:
> > Armstrong couldn't give Basso another stage win, as that would have
> > represented a 32 second loss in 2 days.
> >
> > -ilan

> I guess 8 + 8 could equal 32 for REALLY large values of 8.
> Jo Mo

I don't know why that made me laugh but it did.