Re: landlady

Juan Tootreego

Guest
In article <1151359684.035259.36670
@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, dirtdude says...

> Fine. ban me as if I care. You started flaming me off the get go so i
> dont care. i'll never be back anyway. IMHO I think you should be
> banned. I was polite till you started. and any moderator should be
> stopping you in your tracks as well

Banned?

Moderators?

Have you been hanging out with the bambis again?

The is an unmoderated alt.* froup, not some namby-pamby web
board or AOHell chatroom

alt = anarchists, lunatics, terrorists

If'n you can't hang with the big boys, the exit
is thataway -------->

You're not even the lesser man, *****.

> i will never be back here.

Hell, even Chrissie at least has the guts to stick around.

--

"I never knew there were corners in time
until I was told to go stand in one"

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:51:22 -0700, Juan Tootreego <[email protected]>
wrote:

>In article <1151359684.035259.36670
>@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, dirtdude says...
>
>> Fine. ban me as if I care. You started flaming me off the get go so i
>> dont care. i'll never be back anyway. IMHO I think you should be
>> banned. I was polite till you started. and any moderator should be
>> stopping you in your tracks as well

>Banned?
>
>Moderators?
>
>Have you been hanging out with the bambis again?
>
>The is an unmoderated alt.* froup, not some namby-pamby web
>board or AOHell chatroom
>
>alt = anarchists, lunatics, terrorists
>
>If'n you can't hang with the big boys, the exit
>is thataway -------->
>
>> for the record you tho, I am still the better man here.

>You're not even the lesser man, *****.
>
>> i will never be back here.

>Hell, even Chrissie at least has the guts to stick around.

Where is this coward? Bikes or autos?

--

"I wish that there were a way to get rid of the
alt.cretin.nik-warrensson group...its not good for me when people

Nik Warrensson

"The signature file at the bottom of your page disturbs me...it is a
quote from an email I sent to Newsfeeds.com support staff member. I
will be following this up with Newsfeeds management."

Nikki Warrensson continues to make a fool of himself in
MID <[email protected]>

In article <[email protected]>, Fred
Hall says...

> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:51:22 -0700, Juan Tootreego <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <1151359684.035259.36670
> >@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, dirtdude says...
> >
> >> Fine. ban me as if I care. You started flaming me off the get go so i
> >> dont care. i'll never be back anyway. IMHO I think you should be
> >> banned. I was polite till you started. and any moderator should be
> >> stopping you in your tracks as well

> >Banned?
> >
> >Moderators?
> >
> >Have you been hanging out with the bambis again?
> >
> >The is an unmoderated alt.* froup, not some namby-pamby web
> >board or AOHell chatroom
> >
> >alt = anarchists, lunatics, terrorists
> >
> >If'n you can't hang with the big boys, the exit
> >is thataway -------->
> >
> >> for the record you tho, I am still the better man here.

> >You're not even the lesser man, *****.
> >
> >> i will never be back here.

> >Hell, even Chrissie at least has the guts to stick around.

> Where is this coward? Bikes or autos?

He came into alt.revenge wanting to get back at his landlady for
legally towing his car. Maybe he thought we were really
alt.revenge.help-i-dont-know-how-to-park. I thought his old
friends in bikes and autos should know what sort of fella he
really is...

--

"I never knew there were corners in time
until I was told to go stand in one"
.....Grace Slick

> Where is this coward? Bikes or autos?

neither, they are all nearly as friendly as this group, so i dont go
there any more. i did like going in to alt.auto.4X4.chevy-trucks. looks
like i'll have to change my user ID and IP. i'm not really sure why you
guys are dragging this into other groups but i guess you sure showed
me.
thanks for cluing me in.
Fred Hall wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:51:22 -0700, Juan Tootreego <[email protected]>
> wrote:

> Where is this coward? Bikes or autos?

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:12:08 -0700, Juan Tootreego <[email protected]>
wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, Fred
>Hall says...
>
>> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:51:22 -0700, Juan Tootreego <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <1151359684.035259.36670
>> >@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, dirtdude says...

>> >Banned?
>> >
>> >Moderators?
>> >
>> >Have you been hanging out with the bambis again?
>> >
>> >The is an unmoderated alt.* froup, not some namby-pamby web
>> >board or AOHell chatroom
>> >
>> >alt = anarchists, lunatics, terrorists
>> >
>> >If'n you can't hang with the big boys, the exit
>> >is thataway -------->

>> >You're not even the lesser man, *****.

>> >Hell, even Chrissie at least has the guts to stick around.

>> Where is this coward? Bikes or autos?

>He came into alt.revenge wanting to get back at his landlady for
>legally towing his car. Maybe he thought we were really
>alt.revenge.help-i-dont-know-how-to-park. I thought his old
>friends in bikes and autos should know what sort of fella he
>really is...

Ah, I see...

He's totally lacking a clue, then.

--

"I wish that there were a way to get rid of the
alt.cretin.nik-warrensson group...its not good for me when people
google me and get that..."

Nik Warrensson

"The signature file at the bottom of your page disturbs me...it is a
quote from an email I sent to Newsfeeds.com support staff member. I
will be following this up with Newsfeeds management."

Nikki Warrensson continues to make a fool of himself in
MID <[email protected]>

In article <[email protected]>, Fred
Hall says...

> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:12:08 -0700, Juan Tootreego <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <[email protected]>, Fred
> >Hall says...

> >> Where is this coward? Bikes or autos?

> >He came into alt.revenge wanting to get back at his landlady for
> >legally towing his car. Maybe he thought we were really
> >alt.revenge.help-i-dont-know-how-to-park. I thought his old
> >friends in bikes and autos should know what sort of fella he
> >really is...

> Ah, I see...
>
> He's totally lacking a clue, then.

Yeah, altho I was too at one point...

When I get back from Oregon I might e-mail him and see if he's
salvagable.

--

"I never knew there were corners in time
until I was told to go stand in one"
.....Grace Slick

On 26 Jun 2006 17:22:24 -0700, "dirtdude" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> Where is this coward? Bikes or autos?

> neither, they are all nearly as friendly as this group, so i dont go
>there any more.

Translation: They spanked my ass out of those groups also.

> i did like going in to alt.auto.4X4.chevy-trucks. looks
>like i'll have to change my user ID and IP.

Typical coward behavior.

> i'm not really sure why you
>guys are dragging this into other groups but i guess you sure showed
>me.

Total lack of clue noted.

> thanks for cluing me in.

You're welcome. I'm a nice guy.

>Fred Hall wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:51:22 -0700, Juan Tootreego <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

> > Where is this coward? Bikes or autos?

--

"I wish that there were a way to get rid of the
alt.cretin.nik-warrensson group...its not good for me when people
google me and get that..."

Nik Warrensson

"The signature file at the bottom of your page disturbs me...it is a
quote from an email I sent to Newsfeeds.com support staff member. I
will be following this up with Newsfeeds management."

Nikki Warrensson continues to make a fool of himself in
MID <[email protected]>

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:34:22 -0700, Juan Tootreego <[email protected]>
wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, Fred
>Hall says...
>
>> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:12:08 -0700, Juan Tootreego <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <[email protected]>, Fred
>> >Hall says...

>> >He came into alt.revenge wanting to get back at his landlady for
>> >legally towing his car. Maybe he thought we were really
>> >alt.revenge.help-i-dont-know-how-to-park. I thought his old
>> >friends in bikes and autos should know what sort of fella he
>> >really is...

>> Ah, I see...
>>
>> He's totally lacking a clue, then.

>Yeah, altho I was too at one point...
>
>When I get back from Oregon I might e-mail him and see if he's
>salvagable.

You are such a kind person.

--

"I wish that there were a way to get rid of the
alt.cretin.nik-warrensson group...its not good for me when people
google me and get that..."

Nik Warrensson

"The signature file at the bottom of your page disturbs me...it is a
quote from an email I sent to Newsfeeds.com support staff member. I
will be following this up with Newsfeeds management."

Nikki Warrensson continues to make a fool of himself in
MID <[email protected]>

On 26 Jun 2006 17:53:10 -0700, "dirtdude" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>it really shows too

Oh, stop whining.

--

"I wish that there were a way to get rid of the
alt.cretin.nik-warrensson group...its not good for me when people
google me and get that..."

Nik Warrensson

"The signature file at the bottom of your page disturbs me...it is a
quote from an email I sent to Newsfeeds.com support staff member. I
will be following this up with Newsfeeds management."

Nikki Warrensson continues to make a fool of himself in
MID <[email protected]>

"Juan Tootreego" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Fred
> Hall says...
>
>> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:12:08 -0700, Juan Tootreego <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <[email protected]>, Fred
>> >Hall says...

>> >He came into alt.revenge wanting to get back at his landlady for
>> >legally towing his car. Maybe he thought we were really
>> >alt.revenge.help-i-dont-know-how-to-park. I thought his old
>> >friends in bikes and autos should know what sort of fella he
>> >really is...

>> Ah, I see...
>>
>> He's totally lacking a clue, then.

> Yeah, altho I was too at one point...
>
> When I get back from Oregon I might e-mail him and see if he's
> salvagable.

How much is scrap iron going for in your area?

> --
>
> "I never knew there were corners in time
> until I was told to go stand in one"
> ....Grace Slick

In article <[email protected]>, Hazmat
says...

> "Juan Tootreego" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Fred
> > Hall says...

> >> Ah, I see...
> >>
> >> He's totally lacking a clue, then.

> > Yeah, altho I was too at one point...
> >
> > When I get back from Oregon I might e-mail him and see if he's
> > salvagable.

> How much is scrap iron going for in your area?

Since it appears that he couldn't hang, I'm not sure 'iron',
even of the scrap variety, is an accurate metaphor.

Too bad - I was looking forward to introducing the lusers in his
old haunts to Meowchie's trucker buddies. After all, wheels is
wheels...