Re: landlady

Juan Tootreego

Guest
In article <1151366870.885060.49520
@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>, dirtdude says...

> Nice trick Juan,
> I especialy admire the way you alterd logs of what I said (changed
> meaning) and then posted them in another group. I never saw it comming.

You need to sort out your attributions. I quoted Mel verbatim.
I would suggest you take any complaints up with him, but I
suspect that will just get you in deeper...

> I'm not sure if that was chicken **** or awsome... you really taught
> me a cool trick. Thanks!

Poast-editing (if'n that's what I had done) can be regarded
either way. Eye of the beholder and all that.

Hell, at least it got you to remember where your shift key is.
Only 14 year old ha><or wanna-bes type in all lower case.
Adults write like ... adults.

I'll tell you what. I'm leaving for Oregon in the a.m. to visit
with a buddy from over in the Flonk. If you can manage to keep
yourself from getting spanked out of here while I'm gone, next
week I'll explain to you exactly /where/ you've stumbled into,
and how to survive and even have fun here.

In the meantime, meditate on this, grasshopper:

http://welcome.twysted.net/

--

"I never knew there were corners in time
until I was told to go stand in one"

Juan Tootreego wrote:
> In article <1151366870.885060.49520
> @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>, dirtdude says...
>
>> Nice trick Juan,
>> I especialy admire the way you alterd logs of what I said (changed
>> meaning) and then posted them in another group. I never saw it
>> comming.

> You need to sort out your attributions. I quoted Mel verbatim.
> I would suggest you take any complaints up with him, but I
> suspect that will just get you in deeper...
>
>> I'm not sure if that was chicken **** or awsome... you really taught
>> me a cool trick. Thanks!

> Poast-editing (if'n that's what I had done) can be regarded
> either way. Eye of the beholder and all that.
>
> Hell, at least it got you to remember where your shift key is.
> Only 14 year old ha><or wanna-bes type in all lower case.
> Adults write like ... adults.
>
> I'll tell you what. I'm leaving for Oregon in the a.m. to visit
> with a buddy from over in the Flonk. If you can manage to keep
> yourself from getting spanked out of here while I'm gone, next
> week I'll explain to you exactly /where/ you've stumbled into,
> and how to survive and even have fun here.
>
> In the meantime, meditate on this, grasshopper:
>
> http://welcome.twysted.net/
>

>> Juan Tootreego wrote:
>>> In article <[email protected]>, Mel Torme says...

>>> Sadly, I think we already broke our new toy. :(
>>>
>>> At least Chrissie has some staying power, even if he is boringly
>>> repetitive.

How about dropping alt.mountain-bike from this fascinating discourse?

TYVM.

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 00:54:26 GMT, "Sorni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Juan Tootreego wrote:
>> In article <1151366870.885060.49520
>> @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>, dirtdude says...
>>
>>> Nice trick Juan,
>>> I especialy admire the way you alterd logs of what I said (changed
>>> meaning) and then posted them in another group. I never saw it
>>> comming.

>> You need to sort out your attributions. I quoted Mel verbatim.
>> I would suggest you take any complaints up with him, but I
>> suspect that will just get you in deeper...
>>
>>> I'm not sure if that was chicken **** or awsome... you really taught
>>> me a cool trick. Thanks!

>> Poast-editing (if'n that's what I had done) can be regarded
>> either way. Eye of the beholder and all that.
>>
>> Hell, at least it got you to remember where your shift key is.
>> Only 14 year old ha><or wanna-bes type in all lower case.
>> Adults write like ... adults.
>>
>> I'll tell you what. I'm leaving for Oregon in the a.m. to visit
>> with a buddy from over in the Flonk. If you can manage to keep
>> yourself from getting spanked out of here while I'm gone, next
>> week I'll explain to you exactly /where/ you've stumbled into,
>> and how to survive and even have fun here.
>>
>> In the meantime, meditate on this, grasshopper:
>>
>> http://welcome.twysted.net/

>How about dropping alt.mountain-bike from this fascinating discourse?

Why?

>TYVM.

HAND.

--

"I wish that there were a way to get rid of the
alt.cretin.nik-warrensson group...its not good for me when people

Nik Warrensson

"The signature file at the bottom of your page disturbs me...it is a
quote from an email I sent to Newsfeeds.com support staff member. I
will be following this up with Newsfeeds management."

Nikki Warrensson continues to make a fool of himself in
MID <[email protected]>

Fred Hall wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 00:54:26 GMT, "Sorni"

>> How about dropping alt.mountain-bike from this fascinating discourse?

> Why?

Because none of you is a newsgroup regular and the topic has nothing to do
with mt. bikes.

HTH, BS

In article <6l%[email protected]>, Sorni
says...

> Juan Tootreego wrote:
> > In article <1151366870.885060.49520
> > @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>, dirtdude says...
> >
> >> Nice trick Juan,
> >> I especialy admire the way you alterd logs of what I said (changed
> >> meaning) and then posted them in another group. I never saw it
> >> comming.

> > You need to sort out your attributions. I quoted Mel verbatim.
> > I would suggest you take any complaints up with him, but I
> > suspect that will just get you in deeper...
> >
> >> I'm not sure if that was chicken **** or awsome... you really taught
> >> me a cool trick. Thanks!

> > Poast-editing (if'n that's what I had done) can be regarded
> > either way. Eye of the beholder and all that.
> >
> > Hell, at least it got you to remember where your shift key is.
> > Only 14 year old ha><or wanna-bes type in all lower case.
> > Adults write like ... adults.
> >
> > I'll tell you what. I'm leaving for Oregon in the a.m. to visit
> > with a buddy from over in the Flonk. If you can manage to keep
> > yourself from getting spanked out of here while I'm gone, next
> > week I'll explain to you exactly /where/ you've stumbled into,
> > and how to survive and even have fun here.
> >
> > In the meantime, meditate on this, grasshopper:
> >
> > http://welcome.twysted.net/

> How about dropping alt.mountain-bike from this fascinating discourse?

This clown (dirtdud) is one of your'n.

So if you're smart, you'll just shut up and go back to whatever
drivel you were discussing with the other kids, and this will
all blow over in a day or two.

--

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Juan Tootreego wrote:
>> In article <1151366870.885060.49520
>> @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>, dirtdude says...
>>
>>> Nice trick Juan,
>>> I especialy admire the way you alterd logs of what I said (changed
>>> meaning) and then posted them in another group. I never saw it
>>> comming.

>> You need to sort out your attributions. I quoted Mel verbatim.
>> I would suggest you take any complaints up with him, but I
>> suspect that will just get you in deeper...
>>
>>> I'm not sure if that was chicken **** or awsome... you really taught
>>> me a cool trick. Thanks!

>> Poast-editing (if'n that's what I had done) can be regarded
>> either way. Eye of the beholder and all that.
>>
>> Hell, at least it got you to remember where your shift key is.
>> Only 14 year old ha><or wanna-bes type in all lower case.
>> Adults write like ... adults.
>>
>> I'll tell you what. I'm leaving for Oregon in the a.m. to visit
>> with a buddy from over in the Flonk. If you can manage to keep
>> yourself from getting spanked out of here while I'm gone, next
>> week I'll explain to you exactly /where/ you've stumbled into,
>> and how to survive and even have fun here.
>>
>> In the meantime, meditate on this, grasshopper:
>>
>> http://welcome.twysted.net/

>How about dropping alt.mountain-bike from this fascinating discourse?
>
>TYVM.

How about keeping your flunkies in line over there.

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:11:44 -0700, Sorni <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Fred Hall wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 00:54:26 GMT, "Sorni"

>>> How about dropping alt.mountain-bike from this fascinating discourse?

>> Why?

> Because none of you is a newsgroup regular and the topic has nothing to
> do
> with mt. bikes.
>
> HTH, BS

Now,now,Sorni... you're gonna make the irregular newsgroupies uneasy.
_____
Slack

Slack wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:11:44 -0700, Sorni
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Fred Hall wrote:
>>> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 00:54:26 GMT, "Sorni"

>>> Why?

>> Because none of you is a newsgroup regular and the topic has nothing
>> to do
>> with mt. bikes.
>>
>> HTH, BS
>>

> Now,now,Sorni... you're gonna make the irregular newsgroupies uneasy.

alt.****.underwear?!?

That would be great.
Juan Tootreego wrote:
> In article <1151366870.885060.49520
> @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>, dirtdude says...
>
> I'll tell you what. I'm leaving for Oregon in the a.m. to visit
> with a buddy from over in the Flonk. If you can manage to keep
> yourself from getting spanked out of here while I'm gone, next
> week I'll explain to you exactly /where/ you've stumbled into,
> and how to survive and even have fun here.

> Slack wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:11:44 -0700, Sorni
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Because none of you is a newsgroup regular and the topic has nothing
>>> to do
>>> with mt. bikes.
>>>
>>> HTH, BS
>>>

>> Now,now,Sorni... you're gonna make the irregular newsgroupies uneasy.

> alt.****.underwear?!?

No, alt. incontinence-depends

dirtdud is a boring doofus, even on alt-mountain-bike

thanks for helping confirm this

JD

Yeah, I'm hoping to learn to be cool like you tho. :)