Re: Las Vegas Highland Games

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Lee Michaels, Apr 15, 2005.

  1. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    "David Cohen" wrote

    > Anybody down here in the Southwest interested in strongman competitions?
    > The Las Vegas Highland Games are this weekend. Come by and say hi. I'll be
    > the big bald guy with the plaid collared black dog.
    >
    > http://www.lasvegascelticsociety.org/games.html
    >
    > David McCohen of Clan McCohen

    OK David, if you see a big guy come at you with a telephone pole, don't
    shoot him!!

    Tags:

  2. David Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    Lee Michaels wrote:
    > "David Cohen" wrote
    >
    > > Anybody down here in the Southwest interested in strongman

    competitions?
    > > The Las Vegas Highland Games are this weekend. Come by and say hi.

    I'll be
    > > the big bald guy with the plaid collared black dog.
    > >
    > > http://www.lasvegascelticsociety.org/games.html
    > >
    > > David McCohen of Clan McCohen
    > >

    > OK David, if you see a big guy come at you with a telephone pole,

    don't
    > shoot him!!

    Aye, a new atheist jewscot sport...bullet dodging.

    David

  3. David Cohen

    David Cohen Guest