Re: Last night, I did the coolest thing I've ever done on a unicycle. (Warning: Not PG)

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Skippii, Oct 23, 2004.

  1. Skippii

    Skippii Guest

    I rode past two girls.

    In itself, not that exciting.

    But here was the conversation:

    Girl #1: That is so cool!
    Girl #2: Awesome!
    Girl #1: Dude, you ROCK!
    Me: Thanks.
    Girl #2: You should join a circus.
    Girl #1: I...[pause]...(Quiet, sad voice) I want to f*** you.

    For YEARS I've been playing bass in bands trying to achieve this, with
    no success ever. And yet without any tricks or anything, just by
    unicycling past two girls I've done something to make Gene Simmons
    jealous.

    That's it.
    I'm selling off my 9 basses and buying more unis.

    --
    Skippii - Bassist
    Skippii's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7822

  2. Chrashing

    Chrashing Guest

  3. Wow.

    Just wow.

    If you really do sell the basses, can I buy one?

    --
    onewheelwizzard - Upenn's "That Guy"

    "Joe is a Pirate Captain Shao-Lin Robot Kung-fu Indian War Dancing
    rapscallion." - Brennan Lee Mulligan
    onewheelwizzard's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3955

  4. zambonijones

    zambonijones Guest

    I play bass. I gave up on it. You'd think that girls would be into the
    whole look-how-fast-I-strum-these-chords-without-using-a-pick aspect of
    bass. But no.

    They get turned on by one wheel.

    I know I did =)

    ((9, that's quite a collection. I'm impressed anyway. And... the
    combination. Uni + Bass. You're starting to sound way too cool.))

    I... I want to...

    ahhh. No, can't boost your ego that much in such a short span of time.
    Hahaha.

    ~Chedd

    --
    zambonijones
    zambonijones's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7580

  5. Skippii

    Skippii Guest

    onewheelwizzard wrote:
    > *Wow.
    >
    > Just wow.
    >
    > If you really do sell the basses, can I buy one? *

    I also make them for a hobby, and I'm almost finished with a 4-string
    necktrhough hollowbody with LED inlays. There are a couple places I
    messed up on in (nothing major, just some cosmetic things) so I'll be
    selling it off pretty cheap - probably less than $300 so if you're
    interested, PM me.

    --
    Skippii - Bassist
    Skippii's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7822

  6. Checkernuts

    Checkernuts Guest

    Skippii wrote:
    > *
    >
    > But here was the conversation:
    >
    > Girl #1: I...[pause]...(Quiet, sad voice) I want to f*** you.
    >
    > That's it.
    > *

    That better not be it. If that is it you best go out and find this girl
    1 and do her up proper. And by do her up proper I mean to have sex with
    her and by have sex with her I mean to court her is a way that is proper
    of a gentelman such as you are.

    --
    Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

    No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
    odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
    to do it right. H20

    My circus train pulls throught the night, full of lions and trapize
    artists, I'm done with elephants and clowns, I want to runaway and join
    the office.
    Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

  7. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    Checkernuts wrote:
    > *
    >
    > That better not be it. If that is it you best go out and find this
    > girl 1 and do her up proper. And by do her up proper I mean to have
    > sex with her and by have sex with her I mean to court her is a way
    > that is proper of a gentelman such as you are. *

    Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllll Yeah!!!

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

    [image: http://pics.xs.to/pics/04063/catko.jpg]
    I have the amazing power to talk to cats!=^.^=

  8. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:53:20 -0500, "Skippii" wrote:

    >That's it.

    That's it? You said in the title you DID the coolest thing, so?

    >I'm selling off my 9 basses and buying more unis.

    Bassists do it with a long one. Beat that! (Hint: giraffe.)

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    "I (...) made it without dying, which means mere mortals can do it. - John Foss"

  9. xtremeskier_

    xtremeskier_ Guest

    Checkernuts wrote:
    > *
    >
    > That better not be it. If that is it you best go out and find this
    > girl 1 and do her up proper. *

    For sure dude! We want to hear the rest of the story man. Don't leave us
    hangin like this.

    --
    xtremeskier_ - I <3 my KH24

    "Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it,
    that's trustworthiness."
    – George W. Bush

    http://www.twofacesofbush.com/

    xtremeskier_'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4291

  10. lleberg

    lleberg Guest

  11. maestro8

    maestro8 Guest

    Mistercookieface87 wrote:
    > *You left out the part where you offered to "let her give it a ride."
    > *

    What exactly do you offer her to ride? The unicycle? She's probably
    got more experience riding... uh... y'know.... never mind.

    I've gotten a few "Unicycles are sexy!" and "I love you Unicycle Man!"
    around the UCSC campus. Too bad the chicks on this campus are all from
    So. Cal. and are as dumb as dirt. Nonetheless it makes a ride across
    campus more exciting ;)

    This raises a good point, however. Unicyclists have worked hard to come
    up with quippy responses to "where's your other wheel" but what do we
    say to the random chick-a-dee that wants to jump your bones?

    It's hard being the star of the show.

    --
    maestro8 - Mad Scientists for World Domination

    [image: http://scipp.ucsc.edu/~jheimann/munimil2.gif]

  12. siafirede

    siafirede Guest

  13. GILD

    GILD Guest

    siafirede wrote:
    > *in general everyone overlooks bass players. *

    which is criminal considering the guitarist will get your fingers
    strumming to the tune, the drummer will get your feet tapping to the
    rhythm
    but only the bassist can make u move your body to the groove

    oh well

    --
    GILD - Waffle-tosser and Time-bider

    If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.
    -- Alice 'Roosevelt' (http://tinyurl.com/5ngze) Longworth
    I'm going to memorize your name and throw my head away.
    -- Oscar Levant

    '[image: http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/sp/84255.gif]'
    (http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)
    Namaste!
    Dave

  14. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    Skippii seems more interested in talking about guitars than finishing
    his story. This is a sleazy thread, but I just couldn't resist. Unless
    Skippii elaborates, I will assume the conversation he listed for us was
    all that happened. In which case I'm trying to figure out just what he
    "did."

    Well?

    And no, I don't want private details. Just whether it led to a "date" or
    something, or you were just blown away by a comment that may or may not
    have been serious.

    --
    johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

    John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

    "It's good to find something that makes boys into men and men into boys,
    my opinion is that unicycling fits the bill." -- Lloyd Johnson

    "Read the rules!"
    'IUF Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/rulebook/)
    'USA Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/usa/competition/)

  15. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    Sorry, this double-post is due to a screw-up of the forum software...
    :confused:

    --
    johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

    John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

    "It's good to find something that makes boys into men and men into boys,
    my opinion is that unicycling fits the bill." -- Lloyd Johnson

    "Read the rules!"
    'IUF Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/rulebook/)
    'USA Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/usa/competition/)

  16. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 02:26:01 -0500, "siafirede" wrote:

    >it depends on what kind of band you
    >are in, but in general everyone overlooks bass players.

    Not me!

    In the 1980's our folk band went to a masterclass workshop. I played
    the guitar at the time, in most of our pieces mainly the afterbeat.
    The workshop leader advised that the guitarist be very friendly with
    the pass player, beginning a relationship if possible, because if the
    bass player had the pace wrong, it would seem as if the guitarist was
    out of phase. Since the bass player was already my gf I took it one
    step further. So now I have been married to her for more than 17
    years.

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    "I (...) made it without dying, which means mere mortals can do it. - John Foss"

  17. Antimatter

    Antimatter Guest

    I don't know what it is about the one wheel but it seems to attract all
    sorts of people. i dont know if its that unicyclists are rare out here,
    or just an abundance of "friendly" women. but ive been offered oral sex
    twice while riding in the past week, while my girlfriend was biking
    beside me!

    The moral of the story is keep riding everywhere and eventually ull all
    find friendly ladies in your area:D

    --
    Antimatter - Tetris Master

    "I drink a whisky drink, I drink a vodka drink, and when I have to pee,
    I use the kitchen sink"
    Antimatter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5864