Re: Late start + epic ride = 8pm finish

Slack

Guest
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> OK, what's up with the In & Out burger. I have to admit that I see them
> and pass them all the time when out west (we don't have them here on the
> east). When I was in Anaheim in the spring, they made daily lunch runs
> to one to feed the staff. I always opted out thinking it must be like
> Mickey D's which makes me ill. Now my curiosity has peaked. Why are
> they so good? How to the differ from other fast food burgers?

Basically, one word separates them from the rest... Fresh
<http://www.in-n-out.com/freshness.asp>
<http://bayarea.typepad.com/bayarea/DSC02902.JPG>

They are nothing like, near or even a faint resemblance of a Micky D
puke burger. Next time you're out here give'm a try... it's good stuff!

Damn it, you know what I have to eat for lunch (and probably dinner,
too) today!
_____
Slack - can't resist a good burger and fries

"Slack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>> OK, what's up with the In & Out burger. I have to admit that I see them
>> and pass them all the time when out west (we don't have them here on the
>> east). When I was in Anaheim in the spring, they made daily lunch runs
>> to one to feed the staff. I always opted out thinking it must be like
>> Mickey D's which makes me ill. Now my curiosity has peaked. Why are
>> they so good? How to the differ from other fast food burgers?
>>

> Basically, one word separates them from the rest... Fresh
> <http://www.in-n-out.com/freshness.asp>
> <http://bayarea.typepad.com/bayarea/DSC02902.JPG>
>
> They are nothing like, near or even a faint resemblance of a Micky D puke
> burger. Next time you're out here give'm a try... it's good stuff!
>

> Damn it, you know what I have to eat for lunch (and probably dinner, too)
> today!
> _____
> Slack - can't resist a good burger and fries

Do you left coasters have to be elitist on everything...jeez, it's a freakin
burger....:)

and it sounds like they stole the name from "A Clockwork Orange" -:my
brothers, we did have a wee bit of the ol' In/Out"....

DW

Dave Wonders why all of the other kids pick on him wrote:
> and it sounds like they stole the name from "A Clockwork Orange"

http://www.in-n-out.com/history.asp

How does it feel to be completely retarded?

JD had to shoot that grouper because its mouth was soooo big on this one

> Dave Wonders why all of the other kids pick on him wrote:
>> and it sounds like they stole the name from "A Clockwork Orange"

> http://www.in-n-out.com/history.asp
>
> How does it feel to be completely retarded?
>
> JD had to shoot that grouper because its mouth was soooo big on this one

FOAD pissant...I's only heard it used there....

maybe youd and Greg enjoying swapping "special sauces", but you should keep
that info for private e-mail...
what you two do after hours is your business...