Re: Late start + epic ride = 8pm finish

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by G.T., Nov 21, 2005.

  1. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=523

    > Too bad it doesn't show how the trail literally clings to the side of
    > that mountain. The start of the traverse there is easily the least
    > exposed place for the next mile of trail.

    Actually I found out in one of the astronomy newsgroups today that Venus is
    currently bright enough to cast a shadow. Since the moon hadn't risen yet I
    definitely think the Goddess helped us out last night.

    Greg

    Tags:

  2. JD

    JD Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > >

    > > Slippin' into the darkness:
    > >

    > http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=523
    > >
    > > Too bad it doesn't show how the trail literally clings to the side of
    > > that mountain. The start of the traverse there is easily the least
    > > exposed place for the next mile of trail.
    > >

    > Actually I found out in one of the astronomy newsgroups today that Venus is
    > currently bright enough to cast a shadow. Since the moon hadn't risen yet I
    > definitely think the Goddess helped us out last night.
    >
    > Greg

    She's got it, yeah baby she's got it.

    Down in the lower reaches of the canyon, something in the sky to the
    West was helping and it was beyond the dusk. An early Moon would have
    been great, even if only a half because it was so clear.

    JD