Re: Late start + epic ride = 8pm finish

x1134x

Guest
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> OK, what's up with the In & Out burger. I have to admit that I see them
> and pass them all the time when out west (we don't have them here on the
> east). When I was in Anaheim in the spring, they made daily lunch runs
> to one to feed the staff. I always opted out thinking it must be like
> Mickey D's which makes me ill. Now my curiosity has peaked. Why are
> they so good? How to the differ from other fast food burgers?
>
> I like Red Robbin burgers, especially the Hawaiian Burger (terriyaki
> sauce, grilled pineapple, and a slice of ham on top).

Lest you be confused In-N-Out burgers are the best *Fast Food* burgers
you can get. They even have a "secret menu" that you can order from if
you look it up online (Monster style etc) you can also order as many
pattys as you want (quadruple, septuple etc) also their fries rule
over any other fast food fry.

They still aren't as good as your Red Robin / Fudruckers / Islands etc
dine-in places that specialize in burgers.

x1134x