Re: Leave Ed Alone, It's Not Him,he's not Johnny NoCom



N

Not Johnny NoCom

Guest
Larry:
i will tell you this,i do know now who it is but will not reveal it for the
fact that i donot want spoiled our relationship with that personal.i also will
say that this person is having a ball with everyone out here replying to the
posts.
just because someone own a type of bike that is mentioned in a screen
name,doesnot mean that have to do with what's going on although Ed may be
enjoying some of it himself.
maybe i should start a thread using your name and calling myself,"Larry santa
Barney"

Thank you Earl
GRR,Ti GRR
Ti Pursuit,Lightning Stealth
 
L

Larry Varney

Guest
Not Johnny NoCom wrote:
> Larry:
> i will tell you this,i do know now who it is but will not reveal it for the
> fact that i donot want spoiled our relationship with that personal.i also will
> say that this person is having a ball with everyone out here replying to the
> posts.
> just because someone own a type of bike that is mentioned in a screen
> name,doesnot mean that have to do with what's going on although Ed may be
> enjoying some of it himself.
> maybe i should start a thread using your name and calling myself,"Larry santa
> Barney"
>
> Thank you Earl
> GRR,Ti GRR
> Ti Pursuit,Lightning Stealth
>
>


Thanks for clearing everything up. In one post you say:
"The person who may be doing this is unknown but somehow know who some of us
are out here." And in this post, you say you do know who it is, but you won't
say, because you don't want to spoil your relationship.
That's fine, I now understand where you're coming from. And if you want to
start a thread with some sort of joking attack on me, that's fine as well. And
later you can deny ever doing it. And why would you want to?
Like I said, the lucky ones don't give a damn about any of this, about these
special relationships, about who's having a ball at anyone's expense, about who
is lying in one post or in all of them, about Ed, about you, about me, about
any of it. They're the ones who are disgusted by all of it, and have either
kill-filed as much as they can, or have moved on.
Thank you.

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY
http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney
 
J

Johnny NoCom

Guest
Lars
Websters definition of Retards:
"to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment "
Websters definition of Lithium:
"a soft silver-white element of the alkali metal group that is the lightest metal known and that is used in chemical

Bent Retards On Lithium long version defined:
BENT: recumbent riders
RETARDS: slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance
ON: on
LITHIUM: a soft silver-white element of the alkali metal group

The benters at BROL are Bent Retards On Lithium. They ride heavy slow hindering recumbents with no speed advance and they have limited brain function due to alkali in their drinking water. No appologies from me for telling it like it is.

Johnny NoCom
____________________________________________________________
Howdy Johnny/Ed, whatever...

The above may be true but only partially so. When you wrote of BROL being
"Bent Retards On Lithium", I took great exception to that........
 
L

Lars S. Mulford

Guest
Johnny/Ed, whatever...

Excerpted from the American Heritage Dictionary of the American Language
referring to "retard":
"Retard - n - offensive slang - Used as a disparaging term for a mentally
retarded person"

Excerpted from Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary referring to "lithium":
"a lithium salt and especially lithium carbonate used in psychiatric
medicine

While your definitions are technically accurate, so are mine. Your refusal
to apologize for being deliberately offensive to a group of people shows
much about who you must be. I didn't expect you to apologize however, as
anyone who hides behind anonymity and conducts themselves as you do, are
both childish and cowardly.

If you're man enough to write it, be man enough to identify who you are.
Everyone's big and bad behind a computer screen; meeting someone in the
"real" can change the dynamics very quickly.

Not all bent pilots are aged and overweight as you'd have some believe. If
we ever met, you'd see firsthand. Then, you could explain to me to my face
why you delight in belittling an innocent group of people.

--
"Sea" ya!
--Lars S. Mulford
"You can find evil anywhere you look.
The question is, why are you looking?"

"Johnny NoCom" <Fastest Stock Bike in the Known [email protected]>
wrote in message news:[email protected]
> Lars
> Websters definition of Retards:
> "to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or

accomplishment "
> Websters definition of Lithium:
> "a soft silver-white element of the alkali metal group that is the

lightest metal known and that is used in chemical
>
> Bent Retards On Lithium long version defined:
> BENT: recumbent riders
> RETARDS: slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance
> ON: on
> LITHIUM: a soft silver-white element of the alkali metal group
>
> The benters at BROL are Bent Retards On Lithium. They ride heavy slow

hindering recumbents with no speed advance and they have limited brain
function due to alkali in their drinking water. No appologies from me for
telling it like it is.
>
> Johnny NoCom
> ____________________________________________________________
> Howdy Johnny/Ed, whatever...
>
> The above may be true but only partially so. When you wrote of BROL being
> "Bent Retards On Lithium", I took great exception to that........
 

Similar threads

V
Replies
0
Views
263
Mountain Bikes
Virginia Newbon
V