rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Let's here it from the "old" folks!

Started by unidaddy · · Last activity · 1 post · 196 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
21 May 2005
Last activity
21 May 2005
Original author
unidaddy
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
196
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size

  1. [quote="Quoted message"][i]
    I'll bump into 49 this June and am getting better all the time.
    Getting comfortable with wheel walking (but not mastered yet) and just
    2 days ago I was pulling off rolling hop with a 180 over a 6"
    obstacle. One of the teens in our uni club inspired me when he did
    the same move.



    Bill [/B][/quote]


    I witnessed this, and the gapping that was in another part of Bill's
    recent post.......we trade age barbs in good fun, but this guy has a
    fire burning in him that keeps him driving for the next skill and
    improving the one he just learned.......inspirational. Which brings me
    to this question. What factor in your practice do you find most
    conducive to your improvement as a unicyclist (any style). I know we
    all need to practice to improve....I'd like to hear from people who have
    had breakthroughs at all levels and I'd like to hear you all describe
    the experience. Thanks.

    Unidaddy


    --
    unidaddy - head over wheel
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unidaddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7879
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/29502

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.