Re: Liar! Thief! Criminal! Korey Jerome Kruse the biomechanical engineer,

Mike Hunter

Guest
You must NOT be a Christian. If you were you would know you are to 'Love
thine enemies.' and 'Seek not ye vengeance.' as well as 'Turn the other
cheek.' 'I shall take an eye for an eye, vengeance is mine sayeth the
Lord' ;)

mike

"Anonymous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> KOREY JEROME KRUSE
> DRUG LOVING HABITUAL OFFENDER
>

> I became aware of Korey Jerome Kruse when he defamed my religion, others
> and me, when he forged us on his websites (several were removed by ISPs
> on
> grounds of TOS) and when he posted harassing postings with e-mail
> addresses
> --
> Simkatu

Bill Baka

Guest
Mike Hunter wrote:
> You must NOT be a Christian. If you were you would know you are to 'Love
> thine enemies.' and 'Seek not ye vengeance.' as well as 'Turn the other
> cheek.' 'I shall take an eye for an eye, vengeance is mine sayeth the
> Lord' ;)
>
> mike
>

> "Anonymous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> KOREY JEROME KRUSE
>> DRUG LOVING HABITUAL OFFENDER
>>

>> I became aware of Korey Jerome Kruse when he defamed my religion, others
>> and me, when he forged us on his websites (several were removed by ISPs
>> on
>> grounds of TOS) and when he posted harassing postings with e-mail
>> addresses
>> --
>> Simka???

Hey,
Religion is fair game these days. Is there a God at all? If so then does
he/she/it want to be called Allah and sanction those 1.2 billion
undeserving of the air they breathe, God and bless us, or something
suitable to budhists, or does a supreme being even care, much less
exist? Me, atheist until proven wrong by a one on one conversation.
Until then, I ride outside and the nature around me is my religion.
Bill Baka
Sure to be flamed by all the 'Born again' crowd. How DOES that work?

Werehatrack

Guest
On Sat, 20 May 2006 14:42:26 -0700, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sure to be flamed by all the 'Born again' crowd. How DOES that work?

Badly and too often?

--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

Bill Baka

Guest
Werehatrack wrote:

> On Sat, 20 May 2006 14:42:26 -0700, Bill Baka <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Sure to be flamed by all the 'Born again' crowd. How DOES that work?

> Badly and too often?

Amen,
Bill

Tom Keats

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
Bill Baka <[email protected]> writes:

> Hey,
> Religion is fair game these days. Is there a God at all? If so then does
> he/she/it want to be called Allah

^^^^^
The Semetic etymology of that name is interesting.

> and sanction those 1.2 billion
> undeserving of the air they breathe, God and bless us, or something
> suitable to budhists, or does a supreme being even care, much less
> exist?

Hey, we have (or were given) the capability of taking care of
each other. If we don't do that very well, it's not G-d's fault.

G-d is not a babysitter.

We mortals fsck up, and then poor ol' G-d gets blamed for our failures.
And then on top of that, we start buggin' Her for favours, as if
He was Santa Claus.

> Sure to be flamed by all the 'Born again' crowd. How DOES that work?

If ya wanna get right with G-d, just bring 'er a cup o' tea
and sympathy. Turn Her frown upside down.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.