Re: Live "perfect" life. Still have high blood pressure.

Hawki63

Guest
>Subject: Re: Live "perfect" life. Still have high blood pressure.
>From: Mxsmanic [email protected]

>That would be my first guess during a fast, although I've seen drops in
>BP even when I am well hydrated. The drops last only as long as the
>fast, though.

I think that was my point..

>weight loss and exercise (especially the former). I have _four years_
>of data, and it proves this pretty conclusively. This also agrees with
>most prevalent medical opinions.

yep...lifestyle modifications....always the first step...

hawki

Dr. Fuhrman says: "There are some cardiac conditions in which patients
are at such risk that it is imperative the blockages in the arteries
be quickly diminished. People who have been told they need bypass
surgery or angioplasty, as well as those with angina at low workloads,
are prime candidates for therapeutic fasting. Fasting allows the body
actually to remove the plaque from within the blood vessels and to
heal itself in the shortest amount of time." p. 111.