rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Looking for a new unicycle...

Started by Apothem · · Last activity · 1 post · 272 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
3 June 2006
Last activity
3 June 2006
Original author
Apothem
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
272
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. That KH 24" looks pretty good, and it might even be what I may end up
    getting. But I'm curious as to what people say about tire sizes. Do
    they affect what kind of tricks you can do to any degree? I want to
    start learning better tricks, but I don't know where to look, or what
    to look for when doing this.

    --
    Apothem
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Apothem's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12332
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49980

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.