General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Losing weight on insulin

Started by Luna · · Last activity · 1 post · 311 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 October 2004
Last activity
24 October 2004
Original author
Luna
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
311
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In article <gtQed.12068$nl.3767@pd7tw3no>,

    Bob Coles said:

    "Ignoramus25710" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Bob, just a friendly bit of advice, you will not go very far trying to
    sell Herbalife here. You are wasting your time, at best. Not one of
    the reader of these newsgroups -- at least the ones that I read -- has
    any interest in Herbalife, and not for the lack of information and
    definitely not due to lack of herbalife spammers. We had many
    herbalife spammers come and go.

    i

    I appreciate the advice. I was surprised by the intensely negative response
    I got from many people. In future I shall restrict any posting I make to
    questions and issues that noone can take offence at.
    Bob

    You were surprised? Really? I don't know about all the other groups you
    have there, (which I've snipped) but most of us on the low-carb group are
    here because we've found that low-carbing works and is relatively easy to
    stick to, without resorting to diet medications with potentially harmful
    side effects. Some of us are actually pretty passionate about losing
    weight in a healthy, natural way without pills or surgery, even to the
    point that we get flame wars over diet bars and shakes, let alone pills.
    Even more of us are passionate about not wanting spam on our newsgroup,
    which I think is a given for most groups. If you'd read our FAQ, you'd
    know that.

    --
    Michelle Levin
    http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

    I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.