Re: Low Blood Sugar

If you don't have a metabolic disorder then any breakfast will not cause
low "blood sugar". You can know if you have the disorder by tests your
doctor might have already made,ie. blood lipids, blood glucose, blood
pressure, weight. If these are in the normal range then eat what you wish
but with as much nutritional variety in whole grains and fruits and
veggies as possible. Do you not eat on the advice of your doctor, unless
so, there is no good health reason to do so.

On 02 Jan 2005 19:29:53 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

>but with as much nutritional variety in whole grains and fruits and
>veggies as possible. Do you not eat on the advice of your doctor, unless

Fish may also be important to a lot of. Contain lots of stuff needed
by body.
And omega-3 is just one of them. Low molecular weigth organic
molecules like betaine, taurine, choline, inositol, myo-inositol,
chiro-inositol and other organic osmolytes are an important class
found more or less in fish and drought-stressed cereals and
vegetables.(Not all of them in the same ingredient, like betaine is
mostly in wheat and oat bran and taurine in fish. But shrimps are
containing lot of betaine, the third richest source, containing about
700 mg/100 g while wheat bran contain about 1.2 g/100 g if grown in
dry areas. How much less it contain if grown in areas watered daily I
do not know, but it function as a fighter for keeping up water turgor
in cells when water is scarse. Other plants may produce different
amino acids in order to keep water turgor.

"Alf Christophersen" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:p[email protected]...
> On 02 Jan 2005 19:29:53 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
>
>>but with as much nutritional variety in whole grains and fruits
>>and
>>veggies as possible. Do you not eat on the advice of your doctor,
>>unless

> Fish may also be important to a lot of. Contain lots of stuff
> needed
> by body.
> And omega-3 is just one of them. Low molecular weigth organic
> molecules like betaine, taurine, choline, inositol, myo-inositol,
> chiro-inositol and other organic osmolytes are an important class
> found more or less in fish and drought-stressed cereals and
> vegetables.(Not all of them in the same ingredient, like betaine
> is
> mostly in wheat and oat bran and taurine in fish. But shrimps are
> containing lot of betaine, the third richest source, containing
> about
> 700 mg/100 g while wheat bran contain about 1.2 g/100 g if grown
> in
> dry areas. How much less it contain if grown in areas watered
> daily I
> do not know, but it function as a fighter for keeping up water
> turgor
> in cells when water is scarse. Other plants may produce different
> amino acids in order to keep water turgor.

Alf:
Good to see you back again.
Hope you are in good health.
Happy 2005
MikeV

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 19:46:28 GMT, "MikeV" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Good to see you back again.
>Hope you are in good health.
>Happy 2005

Thanx. Hope to gain better health :)

Been busy to keep up with work that had to be let down for 10 months
after severe attack by infections and dehydrationetc. Most of spare
time goes to programming on some programs etc. I'm developing at spare
time.