Re: Lower back pain from Squats

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by A K, Sep 23, 2005.

  1. A K

    A K Guest

    I would definitely ice it. Try icing 20 minutes on and an hour off then
    back to 20 minutes on for as long as you can. Wait several days and see if
    it subsides. You probably pulled something down there. If the pain is
    still there and as intense if not more 7 days later, then see a doctor. I
    wouldn't do any exercise that aggravates it.

    --
    Adam K
    http://fitnessplanning.com

    news:[email protected]