Re: Lynn Woolley: Americans are fed up, coming up with their own solutions

arminius

Guest
news:[email protected]...

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...woolley_27edi.ART.State.Edition1.250ec9b.html
> --
>
> Constitution of Mexico:
>
> FOREIGNERS may NOT, in any manner, involve themselves in the political

affairs of the COUNTRY!

The National Government has proven itself worthy only of contempt. America
deserves a populist political movement.

http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

Hank

In rec.bicycles.misc arminius <richard [email protected]> wrote:

> "Graphic Queen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Lynn Woolley: Americans are fed up, coming up with their own solutions

So, ****, what kind of BICYCLE do you ride?

Bill

| Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, |
| and I'm not sure about the former. |
| -Albert Einstein |