Re: Mack will you quit posting to SMC?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mu_n River, Sep 6, 2003.

  1. Mu_n River

    Mu_n River Guest

    On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 23:57:03 -0400, "Diana" <(H)(U)(G)(S)> wrote:

    >I think to me it would be a matter of a "Trust" issue not a cross
    >posting one. He claims to be a cardiologist but I am sorry he isn't
    >acting very professional.

    Xposted back to SCM since you haven't the moxie to talk about Chung to
    his face.

    > I have worked in a hospital surrounded by
    >cardiologists and none of them had time for shenanigans such as the so
    >called cardiologist in SMC as they were too busy saving lives than
    >trying to hurt them.

    I have worked with diabetics for years and none of them have shown the
    levels of ignorance and hate that you and ASD display, with fervor,
    every single day.

    Lecture someone else, you hypocrite.