Re: Make fast money

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by The Last Gunslinger, Oct 12, 2004.

  1. MC wrote:

    > cutiepie wrote:
    >
    >> Can you really make money so easily? I thought it was impossible. Just
    >> read this. I don't even have to convince you that this is not a
    >> scam…because it makes logical sense how you can earn money through
    >> paypal.

    > Sigh.. an oldie but a goodie.
    > I wonder how many gullible people will try this scam.

    Considering how many probably would, I would be tempted to just add my
    name to the list. No way would I pay anyone.
    Ethically though, taking money for something like this (even/especially
    from the mentally impaired) is the same as stealing.
    Maybe I should do it anyway and donate any proceeds to the salvos.
    :)
    Pyramid scheme all the way.