Re: Make fast money

The Last Gunslinger

Guest
MC wrote:

> cutiepie wrote:
>
>> Can you really make money so easily? I thought it was impossible. Just
>> read this. I don't even have to convince you that this is not a
>> scam…because it makes logical sense how you can earn money through
>> paypal.

> Sigh.. an oldie but a goodie.
> I wonder how many gullible people will try this scam.

Considering how many probably would, I would be tempted to just add my
name to the list. No way would I pay anyone.
Ethically though, taking money for something like this (even/especially
from the mentally impaired) is the same as stealing.
Maybe I should do it anyway and donate any proceeds to the salvos.
:)
Pyramid scheme all the way.