Quoted message said:"DEBBEE1023" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:<<
What is your opinion of someone who uses the term "Jew Boy" when
addressing someone with whom he/she disagrees? Regardless of the
context, regardless of the actual identity of the utterer, is calling
a Jewish person "Jew Boy" an acceptable form of address? >>It is funny you should bring this issue up. I was at a huge gathering on
theQuoted message said:4th of July, and it was a benefit for a Emergency Housing organization.
There,Quoted message said:at the benefit, there was a booth for the ACLU. The women there were
pushingQuoted message said:"Stop Bush, he is attempting to take away all of our civil liberties", and
forQuoted message said:which I replied, "Yeah Bush!!" The woman glared at me, and if looks
couldQuoted message said:have killed, I would have been beyond dead.
She has the right to look at you with disgust. She didn't take away any of
your rights to free speech.Quoted message said:She gave up on me, and she was pushing people to make donations. I turned
to aQuoted message said:lady and asked her if she knew what ethnic group started the ACLU, and the
ACLUQuoted message said:woman glared at me even more. I told the lady,
I dare you to say something about New York "Jews" in her presence....and
theQuoted message said:ACLU woman glared at me even more...I said, "what's wrong, you tout
freedom ofQuoted message said:speech, but you seem to want to control what people say about anyone."
Your gross stupidity grows more obvious with almost every post, DEBBEE.
Nobody looked at you in any attempt to deny you your free speech -- a punch
in your big mouth would've been a different story, but giving you dirty
looks is what most normal people would do when dealing with an ignorant
anti-Semite like you. Funny that you think the kind of looks that are no
doubt directed at your silly asinine POV on a regular basis are some kind of
infringement on your liberty.
<snip to conserve bandwidth>
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:and cannot
handle someone that decides to call a spade a spade..Bringing religion into secular discusssions is done only to promote your own
bigotry. For someone who repeatedly laments the discussion of religion
here, you drag it in at every opportunity. Why bring it in if it's not
appropriate? And if it's appropriate for YOU to discuss it, others should
then feel free to do so also.If calling a spade a spade is okay, then calling you a nasty bigot shouldn't
be any different, because that's what you are.Michele
Excellent post, Michele!