Re: Matt Damon as Lance?

Rik Van Diesel

Guest
Jim Flom wrote:
> "Diablo Scott" wrote...
> > A few suggestions for supporting roles:
> >
> > Marco Pantani Ferenghi guy from Star Trek

> Too funny.

My thoughts

Jan Ullrich = Ben Affleck -Because he will bomb just like Jan, or
Brad Pitt if we want this to be successful.
Mrs. Ulrich = Anna Nicole Smith
Johan Bruyneel = Ben Affleck if he doesn't get the role as Jan. Also
to ensure he is in the movie, so I won't have to see it.
Sheryl Crow = Jennifer Garner-Cause she is hot.
Lance's Mom = Nicole Kidman
Kristin Armstrong = Paris Hilton or Pam Anderson
Jean-Marie Leblanc = James Gandolfini
Floyd Landis =Ethan Hawke
Robin Williams = That orangoutang from "Any which way but loose" Of
course they will have to add some hair.

Oh and this guy has to have some role.
http://www.metroweekly.com/articles/attachments/2004-01-22_nightlife_821_1139.jpg
RVD

You really don't think Robin Williams can manage to play himself?