Re: me first, fuck you

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by There She Was Just A-Clayton Down The Street..., Feb 20, 2005.

  1. "United we Stand" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    Please don't feed the attention seeking, hit and run troll! All he wants is
    as many responses as possible....he doesn't care what you write!

    Tags:

  2. Maggie

    Maggie Guest

    There She Was Just A-Clayton Down The Street... wrote:
    > "United we Stand" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >

    > Please don't feed the attention seeking, hit and run troll! All he

    wants is
    > as many responses as possible....he doesn't care what you write!

    Really cool thread here. And I didn't even participate. I'm pround of
    myself. ;-)
    All Good Things,
    Maggie
    PS. I think I learn the most, from the threads written by the attention
    seeking hit and run troll. Look back at all the information in this
    thread. You can find something positive in everything, if you look for
    it.