Re: Memorial Day (OT)

On May 30, 1:16 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 30, 3:07 pm, "Paul G." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > About the ass kicking thing- Let's just say that I was always the
> > biggest guy in the peloton.

> Dumbass,
>
> Hi again. You couldn't be bigger than you are dumber.
>
> Have a nice day,
> SoTS

You have no idea. It's 68 degrees, a beautiful day for a ride thru the
vineyards. Whew, I see it's 92 and humid in Austin. Reminds me of
sweating thru basic training at Lackland AFB in San Antonio. Hey, I
came up with a limerick on my training ride, hope you enjoy it:

There once was a SLAVE OF THE STATE
who suffered an ignominious fate
See Paul is a bard, while SLAVE'S a retard
So SLAVE'S feeling peckish of late.

How's that for a first effort? I'll have to refine it. I really
wanted to rhyme "retard" with "petard", but this has a Shakespearean
flavor too.
You have a nice day too.
-Paul

On May 30, 4:57 pm, "Paul G." <[email protected]> wrote:

> How's that for a first effort?  I'll have to refine it.

Dumbass,

The more you post the better.

--SoTS

On May 30, 5:07 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 30, 4:57 pm, "Paul G." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > How's that for a first effort? I'll have to refine it.

> Dumbass,
>
> The more you post the better.
>
> --SoTS

OK, you're on! Wadda ya think- be honest, I can take criticism:

There is a fat SLAVE OF THE STATE
who's feelings are hurting of late
Paul's celebrating surely, while SLAVE'S being surly
Poor SLAVE BOY just can't catch a break.

A little help here, I'm stuck. What rhymes with "purple"?
-Paul

On May 30, 7:57 pm, "Paul G." <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 30, 5:07 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On May 30, 4:57 pm, "Paul G." <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > How's that for a first effort?  I'll have to refine it.

> > Dumbass,

> > The more you post the better.

> OK, you're on! Wadda ya think- be honest, I can take criticism:

Hi Big Dumb Paul,

I don't really have a criticism of you for anything you have the
capacity change.

--SoTS

On May 30, 8:49 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 30, 7:57 pm, "Paul G." <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Dumbass,

> > > The more you post the better.

> > OK, you're on! Wadda ya think- be honest, I can take criticism:

> Hi Big Dumb Paul,
>
> I don't really have a criticism of you for anything you have the
> capacity change.
>
> --SoTS

On May 30, 8:49 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 30, 7:57 pm, "Paul G." <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Dumbass,

> > > The more you post the better.

> > OK, you're on! Wadda ya think- be honest, I can take criticism:

> Hi Big Dumb Paul,
>
> I don't really have a criticism of you for anything you have the
> capacity change.
>
> --SoTS

"Big dumb Paul"?! You're a glutton for punishment. I think I nailed
this part: "Paul's celebrating surely, while SLAVE'S being surly"
Darn, I was hoping you could help me out by coming up with something
that rhymes with "purple". Maybe you could tell me- does "Regina"
rhyme with "vagina"? If it does, it would be funnier than "china",
and I love a good laugh.
-Paul
-Paul

On Fri, 30 May 2008 05:05:48 -0700 (PDT), Bill C
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I've highlighted several factual errors, then you said he wasn't
>talking about the un-insured and I linked to his page where it beigns
>with a lengthy bit on them, you choose to ignore the user satisfaction
>because it doesn't fit your argument, etc...

None of your posts pointed out factual errors in Moore - they implied
errors but didn't get to specifics. That sort of "pointing" to errors
is easy - but not accurate.

His website talks about the uninsured, as does the opening sequence of
the movie, but the focus on the movie is on insured people adn the
problems many face in the US healthcare system.

There surely are errors in the Moore movies - it's just about
unavoidable in 90 or 120 minutes. Are there serious errors? I've
never seen evidence of any. Are there many? No.

On Fri, 30 May 2008 06:16:44 -0700 (PDT), Bill C
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm a brainwashed, mentally deficient, scatterbrain apparently,
>because I have varied opinions and thoughts on the issues.

No, it's not because you have varied opinions. It's because you make
all sorts of illogical connections between things. All the opponent
of a poltician has to do to get you to not vote for his opponent is
say "Michael Moore has endorsed some of my opponents ideas" All a
politician has to do to have you not vote for him/her would be to
accept money from, say MoveOn. That's it. You can agree with 60%,
80& or more of their policies, but those little bogeymen are enough to
have you write them off.

It seems like you don't vote your interests or your goals.

On Fri, 30 May 2008 10:56:32 -0700 (PDT), Bill C
<[email protected]> wrote:

> There's a ton of tuff that the insurance companies do that are total
>BS. That's part of the reason Moore pisses me off so badly. He could
>very easily build incredibly solid arguments for his positions,

You don't even know his positions. You keep posting critiques that
are distortions or innaccurate representations of his positions.

> and do
>it in ways where anyone questioning the credibility would have to be a
>certified idiot.

> Instead he cooks up his propaganda,

Nothing is cooked. All is true. Not all sides, not every option but
all is true.