Re: Mensa hunting

Oral McFeely

Guest
"David" <> Well your uncle is a legend! (I realize my gift but I try not to
let it go
> to my head - ha ha ha ha ha!!)

I was classified as sub-moronic when I took the test. I had a great Special
Ed teacher. Father O'Leary. He used to show us special movies in the dark
during lunch time.

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:01:31 GMT, "Oral McFeely" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Father O'Leary. He used to show us special movies in the dark
>during lunch time.

I liked the spiked OJ he used to give us, and the way he liked us to
cuddle up to him.

<TheBillRodgers@> I liked the spiked OJ he used to give us, and the way he
liked us to cuddle up to him.>>

He taught us CPR. Because we all agreed it would be wrong to practice on a
real person, Father O'Leary would turn out the lights and let us give CPR to
this weird rubbery tube that would grow large and cough sticky cream if we
did it right. He said if we could do it in the dark then we would become
experts. He also made us eat the cream but I thought it was yucky.

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 03:15:03 GMT, "Oral McFeely" <[email protected]>
wrote:

><TheBillRodgers@> I liked the spiked OJ he used to give us, and the way he
>liked us to cuddle up to him.>>
>
>He taught us CPR. Because we all agreed it would be wrong to practice on a
>real person, Father O'Leary would turn out the lights and let us give CPR to
>this weird rubbery tube that would grow large and cough sticky cream if we
>did it right. He said if we could do it in the dark then we would become
>experts. He also made us eat the cream but I thought it was yucky.

You mean his cannole? Oh yes, we all had to eat that. I liked it when
we played "Alien probe" too.

<TheBillRodgers> You mean his cannole? Oh yes, we all had to eat that. I
liked it when we played "Alien probe" too.>>

The best memories of my life are from my years in Special Ed at Holy Virgin
Mary Catholic School. Those priests gave me a lot of love and kindness.

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:23:19 GMT, "Oral McFeely" <[email protected]>
wrote:

><TheBillRodgers> You mean his cannole? Oh yes, we all had to eat that. I
>liked it when we played "Alien probe" too.>>
>
>The best memories of my life are from my years in Special Ed at Holy Virgin
>Mary Catholic School. Those priests gave me a lot of love and kindness.

You too? I thought I was the only one "special" enough to get that
attention. That's one thing you can say for catho-licks, they give
young children plenty of love.

<TheBillRodgersThat's one thing you can say for catho-licks, they give
> young children plenty of love.>>

All this negative attention on the priests is not fair. I remember the nuns
used to love taking little girls home to teach them the meaning of the
Rosary beads.

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:45:25 GMT, "Oral McFeely" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I remember the nuns
>used to love taking little girls home to teach them the meaning of the
>Rosary beads.

OMG! That's why the beads smelled like that?

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:45:25 GMT, "Oral McFeely" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > I remember the nuns
> >used to love taking little girls home to teach them the meaning of the
> >Rosary beads.

> OMG! That's why the beads smelled like that?

I stopped sucking on them soon after I noticed it.

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:23:31 +1100, Fish! - THE Aristocrat.
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
>[email protected] says...
>> On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:11:27 +1100, Fish! - THE Aristocrat.
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >I stopped sucking on them soon after I noticed it.

>> Interesting, because I started sucking on them after that...
>>

>I moved on to the Priests though.

I started with the nuns, butt worked my way to the priests.