Re: Mensa hunting

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Oral McFeely, Feb 15, 2006.

  1. Oral McFeely

    Oral McFeely Guest

    "David" <> Well your uncle is a legend! (I realize my gift but I try not to
    let it go
    > to my head - ha ha ha ha ha!!)

    I was classified as sub-moronic when I took the test. I had a great Special
    Ed teacher. Father O'Leary. He used to show us special movies in the dark
    during lunch time.

    Tags:

  2. On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:01:31 GMT, "Oral McFeely" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > Father O'Leary. He used to show us special movies in the dark
    >during lunch time.

    I liked the spiked OJ he used to give us, and the way he liked us to
    cuddle up to him.

  3. Oral McFeely

    Oral McFeely Guest

    <[email protected]> I liked the spiked OJ he used to give us, and the way he
    liked us to cuddle up to him.>>

    He taught us CPR. Because we all agreed it would be wrong to practice on a
    real person, Father O'Leary would turn out the lights and let us give CPR to
    this weird rubbery tube that would grow large and cough sticky cream if we
    did it right. He said if we could do it in the dark then we would become
    experts. He also made us eat the cream but I thought it was yucky.

  4. On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 03:15:03 GMT, "Oral McFeely" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    ><[email protected]> I liked the spiked OJ he used to give us, and the way he
    >liked us to cuddle up to him.>>
    >
    >He taught us CPR. Because we all agreed it would be wrong to practice on a
    >real person, Father O'Leary would turn out the lights and let us give CPR to
    >this weird rubbery tube that would grow large and cough sticky cream if we
    >did it right. He said if we could do it in the dark then we would become
    >experts. He also made us eat the cream but I thought it was yucky.

    You mean his cannole? Oh yes, we all had to eat that. I liked it when
    we played "Alien probe" too.

  5. Oral McFeely

    Oral McFeely Guest

    <TheBillRodgers> You mean his cannole? Oh yes, we all had to eat that. I
    liked it when we played "Alien probe" too.>>

    The best memories of my life are from my years in Special Ed at Holy Virgin
    Mary Catholic School. Those priests gave me a lot of love and kindness.

  6. On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:23:19 GMT, "Oral McFeely" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    ><TheBillRodgers> You mean his cannole? Oh yes, we all had to eat that. I
    >liked it when we played "Alien probe" too.>>
    >
    >The best memories of my life are from my years in Special Ed at Holy Virgin
    >Mary Catholic School. Those priests gave me a lot of love and kindness.

    You too? I thought I was the only one "special" enough to get that
    attention. That's one thing you can say for catho-licks, they give
    young children plenty of love.

  7. Oral McFeely

    Oral McFeely Guest

    <TheBillRodgersThat's one thing you can say for catho-licks, they give
    > young children plenty of love.>>

    All this negative attention on the priests is not fair. I remember the nuns
    used to love taking little girls home to teach them the meaning of the
    Rosary beads.

  8. On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:45:25 GMT, "Oral McFeely" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > I remember the nuns
    >used to love taking little girls home to teach them the meaning of the
    >Rosary beads.

    OMG! That's why the beads smelled like that?

  9. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:45:25 GMT, "Oral McFeely" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > I remember the nuns
    > >used to love taking little girls home to teach them the meaning of the
    > >Rosary beads.

    > OMG! That's why the beads smelled like that?

    I stopped sucking on them soon after I noticed it.

  10. On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:11:27 +1100, Fish! - THE Aristocrat.
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I stopped sucking on them soon after I noticed it.

    Interesting, because I started sucking on them after that...

  11. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:11:27 +1100, Fish! - THE Aristocrat.
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I stopped sucking on them soon after I noticed it.

    > Interesting, because I started sucking on them after that...

    I moved on to the Priests though.

  12. On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:23:31 +1100, Fish! - THE Aristocrat.
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >[email protected] says...
    >> On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:11:27 +1100, Fish! - THE Aristocrat.
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I stopped sucking on them soon after I noticed it.

    >> Interesting, because I started sucking on them after that...
    >>

    >I moved on to the Priests though.

    I started with the nuns, butt worked my way to the priests.