Re: Merry Christmas, Mountain Bikers! Here's your New Year's Resolution!

Just zis Guy, you know?

Guest
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:57:21 GMT, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>
said in <[email protected]>:

>Here's your New Year's Resolution: "I will switch to road biking and learn
>something about the damage that mountain biking does to wildlife, people, and
>the environment."

And here's yours: "I will stop spamming biking newsgroups and instead
go and do something positive".

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

rearrange these letters to guess my next action: SOCK BLENDER !

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:34:15 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]>
wrote:

..On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:57:21 GMT, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>
..said in <[email protected]>:
..
..>Here's your New Year's Resolution: "I will switch to road biking and learn
..>something about the damage that mountain biking does to wildlife, people, and
..>the environment."
..
..And here's yours: "I will stop spamming biking newsgroups and instead
..go and do something positive".

Posting fact is not spam.

..Guy

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:59:51 -0000, "adam bootle"
<[email protected]> wrote:

..rearrange these letters to guess my next action: SOCK BLENDER !

Too much trouble. You do it.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> .
> .And here's yours: "I will stop spamming biking newsgroups and instead
> .go and do something positive".
>
> Posting fact is not spam.

It's spam the way you do it.

> Posting fact is not spam.

Perhaps you should try it....
What you have presented is your OPINION. You attempt to pull outside
information to support it, but it is still your opinion.

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Posting fact is not spam.

If you ever break your duck and post one I will be sure to remember
that.

--
Guy