Re: Merry Christmas, Mountain Bikers! Here's your New Year's Resolution!

Michael Dart

Guest
I had a New Year's Resolution a few years ago...

To form a mountain bike club to organize the riders in the Richmond Area.

Since then we've grown to over 120 members, destroyed much habitat by
building new trails and are planning more for this New Year.

We even offended one of your followers here Mikey. Something about owl
nesting areas. It's been a good year!

Ride on!

Mike

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:04:35 -0500, "Michael Dart"
<[email protected]> said in <[email protected]>:

>I had a New Year's Resolution a few years ago...
>To form a mountain bike club to organize the riders in the Richmond Area.

I hope you call it the Michael J Vandeman Memorial Bike Club :)

I'm off now to have my dinner. Owl poached in its own tears - but
it's OK, I /hiked/ to the nest :-D

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:04:35 -0500, "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote:

..From: "Michael Dart" <[email protected]>
..Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,sci.environment,ca.environment
..Subject: Re: Merry Christmas, Mountain Bikers! Here's your New Year's Resolution!
..Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:04:35 -0500
..
..I had a New Year's Resolution a few years ago...
..
..To form a mountain bike club to organize the riders in the Richmond Area.
..
..Since then we've grown to over 120 members, destroyed much habitat by
..building new trails and are planning more for this New Year.
..
..We even offended one of your followers here Mikey. Something about owl
..nesting areas. It's been a good year!

Thanks for admitting it. More material for my anti-mtb web site.

..Ride on!
..
..Mike
..

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:04:35 -0500, "Michael Dart"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> .I had a New Year's Resolution a few years
> ago... .
> .To form a mountain bike club to organize the riders in the Richmond
> Area. .
> .Since then we've grown to over 120 members, destroyed much habitat by
> .building new trails and are planning more for this New Year.
> .
> .We even offended one of your followers here Mikey. Something about
> owl .nesting areas. It's been a good year!
>
> Thanks for admitting it. More material for my anti-mtb web site.

You're welcome, thought you'd like it. Merry Christmas Mikey. *<;^)

Michael Dart wrote:
> I had a New Year's Resolution a few years ago...
>
> To form a mountain bike club to organize the riders in the Richmond Area.
>
> Since then we've grown to over 120 members, destroyed much habitat by
> building new trails and are planning more for this New Year.

Here's to more miles in 2006!

JD