Re: Modern Techniques in Results Interpretation

Mike Gladu

"Philip W. Moore, Jr." <[email protected]> wrote:

> Marty Northstein got tired of eating peanuts and decided to ride for
> Navigators in order to make more money. Who can blame him?

He may be getting paid a regular salary, but he isn't making MORE than
he did on the track.

Mike G.
-

Mike,

I only mean legally. Read my post: I said when the EDS well went dry he
went elsewhere.

-Philip

news:[email protected]...

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
> Mike,
>
> I only mean legally. Read my post: I said when the EDS well went dry

he
> went elsewhere.

dumbass,

like mike said he had a contract with EDS which had to be honoured -- i
believe even after chenowth was canned. his contract was legal, what
nick did wasn't.

nobody in the free market would pay nothstein to preparre for the
olympics what he was getting from EDS, he basically won the lottery.

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
> Mike,
>
> I only mean legally. Read my post: I said when the EDS well went dry

he
> went elsewhere.

dumbass,

like mike said he had a contract with EDS which had to be honoured -- i
believe even after chenowth was canned. his contract was legal, what
nick did wasn't.

nobody in the free market would pay nothstein to preparre for the
olympics what he was getting from EDS, he basically won the lottery.

Amit,

You are a learned man but are being a simpleton in this instance.
Northstein was investigated. He would have been prosecuted had the
Authorities been able to establish Northstein's knowledge of Chenowth's
actions, regardless of the existence of a contract.

I steadfastly believe Northstein was culpable. His contract was for far
greater than its worth on the free market. Let's put it this way: If you
agree to buy my relatively standard Chorus equipped Carrera for $100,000
USD, that looks like I am just getting a lopsided bargain...unless there's
evidence I know the money is coming from ill-gotten sources. In that
instance, I can be an accessory to fraud.

In my estimation, based upon actually reading about what went on during the
investigation, Chenowth said "I did it all by myself" to protect Northstein.
Just because somebody isn't charged doesn't mean they are innocent. It just
means they are legally presumed innocent.

Now, everything I say is with the caveat that this is just my opinion based
upon what I read. You are free to disagree with me.

-Philip