rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Monty Eagle Claw Vs. Try-All Sticky

Started by brendan · · Last activity · 2 posts · 349 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
11 June 2008
Last activity
11 June 2008
Original author
brendan
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
349
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've ridden the CC, the EC, the echo 08 and the tryall all for a long
    time. The CC and EC are very similar, the EC has slightly thicker
    sidewalls.

    The echo is similar to a luna and is a hardcompound tyre and while has
    lovely sidewalls, has no grip.

    the tryall tyre does not wear down that fast, i've had one for ages
    from my original devil, very worn now but still usable. Good tyre, but
    no stickier than a CC or EC, but defo overpriced and the thread pattern
    i find sucks for skinnies. I dont like the thread pattern for much
    actually.

    Anyways these are all opinions not facts

    --
    brendan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70341

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. I got my MEC today so now I've owned the try all, MEC and CC. My
    favourite is probably the try all but the MEC is also very good. I can
    hop about the same height on the 2 tyres, even though the bounce feels
    very different between the two. The try all has a nicer tread pattern
    for wheel walk and stuff in my oppinion, you feet get stuck between the
    big blocks on the MEC. The try all has less rolling resistance. The try
    all doesn't fold as easily, well seems not too when I have it at my
    prefered pressure anyway.

    I say it's hard to pick between the two because a lot of it is personal
    preference. You'll probably be happy with whichever one you get.

    --
    SkierAlex
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SkierAlex's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16317
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70341

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.