Re: More Fascinating Abusive Email from a Typical Mountain Biker

Mike Romain

Guest
Mike Vandeman wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:27:50 -0500, Mike Romain <[email protected]> wrote:

<snip>
> .> .> Yes, you are, or I wouldn't see it. DUH!
> .> .
> .> .No Mike, I am posting on a back country group, I do not subscribe to any
> .> .biking groups, mountain or otherwise.
> .> .
> .> .'You' are crossposting this **** all over creation so it needs the same
> .> .header to find you as 'you' don't say which group you start you soap
> .> .boxing from.
> .>
> .> And you are crossposting to alt.mountain-bike. No one is forcing you to do that!
> .
> .So is that the main group you have set up your soap box on Mike?
> .
> .Do you crosspost to all the other groups to just annoy them seeing as we
> .aren't bikers, mountain or otherwise?
>
> Then why do YOU cross-post? Hypocrite.

I still don't know what group you have your soap box set up on Mike.

It's no fun picking on you if you don't see it....

Therefore I have to follow with the cross post 'YOU' set up in the first
place.

Once again is the group you spout off from the mountain bike group and
are the rest you cross post to just to annoy the poor folks?

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:40:32 -0500, Mike Romain <[email protected]> wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote:
..>
..> On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:27:50 -0500, Mike Romain <[email protected]> wrote:
..<snip>
..> .> .> Yes, you are, or I wouldn't see it. DUH!
..> .> .
..> .> .No Mike, I am posting on a back country group, I do not subscribe to any
..> .> .biking groups, mountain or otherwise.
..> .> .
..> .> .'You' are crossposting this **** all over creation so it needs the same
..> .> .header to find you as 'you' don't say which group you start you soap
..> .> .boxing from.
..> .>
..> .> And you are crossposting to alt.mountain-bike. No one is forcing you to do that!
..> .
..> .So is that the main group you have set up your soap box on Mike?
..> .
..> .Do you crosspost to all the other groups to just annoy them seeing as we
..> .aren't bikers, mountain or otherwise?
..>
..> Then why do YOU cross-post? Hypocrite.
..>
..
..I still don't know what group you have your soap box set up on Mike.
..
..It's no fun picking on you if you don't see it....

So you ADMIT to cross-posting to alt.mountain-bike.

..Therefore I have to follow with the cross post 'YOU' set up in the first
..place.

BS. No one is FORCING you, liar.

..Once again is the group you spout off from the mountain bike group and
..are the rest you cross post to just to annoy the poor folks?

No, to enlighten them.

..Mike
..86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00
..88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:40:32 -0500, Mike Romain <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> .Mike Vandeman wrote:
> .>
> .> On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:27:50 -0500, Mike Romain <[email protected]> wrote:
> .<snip>
> .> .> .> Yes, you are, or I wouldn't see it. DUH!
> .> .> .
> .> .> .No Mike, I am posting on a back country group, I do not subscribe to any
> .> .> .biking groups, mountain or otherwise.
> .> .> .
> .> .> .'You' are crossposting this **** all over creation so it needs the same
> .> .> .header to find you as 'you' don't say which group you start you soap
> .> .> .boxing from.
> .> .>
> .> .> And you are crossposting to alt.mountain-bike. No one is forcing you to do that!
> .> .
> .> .So is that the main group you have set up your soap box on Mike?
> .> .
> .> .Do you crosspost to all the other groups to just annoy them seeing as we
> .> .aren't bikers, mountain or otherwise?
> .>
> .> Then why do YOU cross-post? Hypocrite.
> .>
> .
> .I still don't know what group you have your soap box set up on Mike.
> .
> .It's no fun picking on you if you don't see it....
>
> So you ADMIT to cross-posting to alt.mountain-bike.
>
> .Therefore I have to follow with the cross post 'YOU' set up in the first
> .place.
>
> BS. No one is FORCING you, liar.

Yes, Mike, you are forcing me to by refusing to tell me where you are
posting from.

> .Once again is the group you spout off from the mountain bike group and
> .are the rest you cross post to just to annoy the poor folks?
>
> No, to enlighten them.

ROTFLMAO!

And here I thought you were just the local foole here to entertain folks
that know better...

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:23:58 -0500, Mike Romain <[email protected]> wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote:
..>
..> On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:40:32 -0500, Mike Romain <[email protected]> wrote:
..>
..> .Mike Vandeman wrote:
..> .>
..> .> On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:27:50 -0500, Mike Romain <[email protected]> wrote:
..> .<snip>
..> .> .> .> Yes, you are, or I wouldn't see it. DUH!
..> .> .> .No Mike, I am posting on a back country group, I do not subscribe to any
..> .> .> .biking groups, mountain or otherwise.
..> .> .> .'You' are crossposting this **** all over creation so it needs the same
..> .> .> .header to find you as 'you' don't say which group you start you soap
..> .> .> .boxing from.
..> .> .>
[...]

Just how am I able to control your hands, as you type? :)