General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: More parents reject MMR

Started by Peter Bowditch · · Last activity · 4 posts · 265 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 December 2003
Last activity
24 December 2003
Original author
Peter Bowditch
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
265
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. (Jan) said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: More parents reject MMR
    From: "Rod" [email hidden]
    Date: 12/23/2003 7:11 PM Central Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Thank you Peter, David, Andrew and Mark,

    Yes I stand corrected and I cite the following article on MMR and
    Thimerosal.
    http://www.wellbeingjournal.com/MMR.htm
    The article does point out that Thimerosal was used in other vaccines given
    with MMR in some cases.
    Happier days in 2004.

    Rod.

    Same to you Rod, and Merry Christmas to ALL.

    Jan

    Thanks, Rod. We all make mistakes. I await Jan's apology.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Millenium Project http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    and The New Improved Quintessence of the Loon with added Vitamins and C-Q10 http://www.ratbags.com/loon
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  2. "Peter Bowditch" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    (Jan) said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: More parents reject MMR
    From: "Rod" [email hidden]
    Date: 12/23/2003 7:11 PM Central Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Thank you Peter, David, Andrew and Mark,

    Yes I stand corrected and I cite the following article on MMR and
    Thimerosal.
    http://www.wellbeingjournal.com/MMR.htm
    The article does point out that Thimerosal was used in other vaccines


    given

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    with MMR in some cases.
    Happier days in 2004.

    Rod.

    Same to you Rod, and Merry Christmas to ALL.

    Jan

    Thanks, Rod. We all make mistakes. I await Jan's apology.

    Do not hold your breath

  3. Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: More parents reject MMR
    From: Peter Bowditch [email hidden]
    Date: 12/24/2003 4:31 AM Central Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    (Jan) said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: More parents reject MMR
    From: "Rod" [email hidden]
    Date: 12/23/2003 7:11 PM Central Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Thank you Peter, David, Andrew and Mark,

    Yes I stand corrected and I cite the following article on MMR and
    Thimerosal.
    http://www.wellbeingjournal.com/MMR.htm
    The article does point out that Thimerosal was used in other vaccines given
    with MMR in some cases.
    Happier days in 2004.

    Rod.

    Same to you Rod, and Merry Christmas to ALL.

    Jan

    Thanks, Rod. We all make mistakes. I await Jan's apology.

    Are you drinking? Apology for what?

    However we are still waiting on a few from yourself, AFTER you stated:

    From: Peter Bowditch ([email hidden])
    Subject: Re: Re Scientific response the to False ADA claims
    View: Complete Thread (27 articles)
    Original Format
    Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry
    Date: 2002-08-15 17:06:41 PST

    Jan sometimes mentions how Dr Barrett sues people for, eg, referring
    to him as "de-licensed" when he is actually retired.

    OOps, I speak of his being sue happy, never once have I used the word
    de-licensed. Care to retract that part??

    Quoted message said:

    When Jan's hero,

    Double OOOPS,,,,,,,,,never have I called Hulda my hero, but this is an
    EXCELLENT example of Peter's writings!!! Consistently making false accusations!
    There are some that are down right lies. He has been asked to copy and
    paste,,,,,,,HE CAN'T,,,,,,HE MADE THEM UP!

    Just as he did here.

    Please do copy and paste proof of these two accusations,,,,,,,,,if you can't,
    we will once AGAIN know you made them up.

    I am waiting.

    Jan

  4. "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: More parents reject MMR
    From: Peter Bowditch [email hidden]
    Date: 12/24/2003 4:31 AM Central Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    (Jan) said:

    >Subject: Re: More parents reject MMR
    >From: "Rod" [email hidden]
    >Date: 12/23/2003 7:11 PM Central Standard Time
    >Message-id: <[email hidden]>
    >
    >Thank you Peter, David, Andrew and Mark,
    >
    >Yes I stand corrected and I cite the following article on MMR and
    >Thimerosal.
    >http://www.wellbeingjournal.com/MMR.htm
    >The article does point out that Thimerosal was used in other vaccines


    given

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >with MMR in some cases.
    >Happier days in 2004.
    >
    >Rod.

    Same to you Rod, and Merry Christmas to ALL.

    Jan

    Thanks, Rod. We all make mistakes. I await Jan's apology.

    Are you drinking? Apology for what?

    So predictable.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.