Re: More Professional Behavior

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jan, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Ja|\| DrE\/\/'s Hubris...
    >From: [email protected] (Mark)
    >Date: 12/12/2003 6:59 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >WB <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> ...knows no bounds.
    >>
    >> The relentless self-aggrandizement of Drewster only serves
    >> to discredit her positions and sources.
    >>
    >> jD is the source of *most* of the wagons of manure that is MHA.
    >>
    >> Comments ?
    >>
    >> WB

    >Actually, I don't think I've ever seen her actually contribute much to
    >the discussion aside from screeching "Liar!!" and waving her arms
    >about -- when she gets them loose of her straightjacket, that is.

    Oh darn, I've been caught!!!

    >Mostly, she serves as a beautiful (I've seen her picture, therefore I
    >use the term figuratively [Baby, beehives went out of style about 40
    >years ago])

    Indeed they did and you didn't see one on me. In fact that is my hair with no
    teasing, so as usually you are all wet. Actually my hair and it color and
    thickness is one of my assests, so I am not surprise you would stoop so low.

    Entertainment value, I'll grant. Information source? Naaah...

    Mark, MD

    Translation:

    We don't want to hear that Ritalin alters the brain.

    We don't want to hear the dangers of amalgams.

    We don't want to hear of the corruption of organized medicine.

    It disturbs our little worlds.

    We just can't run Jan off.

    So sad, too bad.

    Jan

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>Subject: Ja|\| DrE\/\/'s Hubris...
    >>From: [email protected] (Mark)
    >>Date: 12/12/2003 6:59 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >>
    >>WB <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:<[email protected]>...
    >>> ...knows no bounds.
    >>>
    >>> The relentless self-aggrandizement of Drewster only serves
    >>> to discredit her positions and sources.
    >>>
    >>> jD is the source of *most* of the wagons of manure that is MHA.
    >>>
    >>> Comments ?
    >>>
    >>> WB

    >>Actually, I don't think I've ever seen her actually contribute much to
    >>the discussion aside from screeching "Liar!!" and waving her arms
    >>about -- when she gets them loose of her straightjacket, that is.

    >Oh darn, I've been caught!!!
    >
    >>Mostly, she serves as a beautiful (I've seen her picture, therefore I
    >>use the term figuratively [Baby, beehives went out of style about 40
    >>years ago])

    >Indeed they did and you didn't see one on me. In fact that is my hair with no
    >teasing, so as usually you are all wet. Actually my hair and it color and
    >thickness is one of my assests, so I am not surprise you would stoop so low.
    >
    >Entertainment value, I'll grant. Information source? Naaah...
    >
    >Mark, MD
    >
    >Translation:
    >
    >We don't want to hear that Ritalin alters the brain.

    We know that Ritalin alters the brain. That is why it is so effective
    in treating the things it treats. Unlike, eg MCS, ADHD is a physical
    disorder and responds well to treatment with the appropriate
    medication. If it was just a somatisation disorder, like eg MCS, it
    could be treated with anti-anxiety medication to start with and
    behaviour modification to finish the job

    >We don't want to hear the dangers of amalgams.

    Because the ACTUAL EXPERIENCE of hundreds of millions of people with
    amalgam fillings indicates that they are safe. The "dangers of
    amalgams" can be treated in the same way as any other somatic or
    anxiety disorder, as mentioned above for MCS.

    >We don't want to hear of the corruption of organized medicine.

    We would prefer there to be no corruption, but when cases like
    Huggins, Kadile or Suster come along we are glad that the system
    provides means of controlling these people.

    >It disturbs our little worlds.
    >
    >We just can't run Jan off.

    Unlike, eg the Hulda Clark mailing list, which ran off someone
    yesterday for posting the following message:

    >Hi! I'm new to the list. I joined because I read Dr. Clark's book
    >"Cure for All Cancers" and couldn't find anyone locally who could
    >answer my questions. I found Dr. Clark's ideas fascinating, but I'm
    >still a bit skeptical - it seems too simple, especially when compared
    >o the information I'm getting from my oncologist. Can anyone on the
    >list point me to some studies that support Dr. Clark's theories?
    >
    >Thanks in advance,

    That was a real threat to them, wasn't it?

    >So sad, too bad.

    It certainly is.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  3. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: More Professional Behavior
    >From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
    >Date: 12/12/2003 8:51 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >[email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >
    >>>Subject: Ja|\| DrE\/\/'s Hubris...
    >>>From: [email protected] (Mark)
    >>>Date: 12/12/2003 6:59 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >>>
    >>>WB <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:<[email protected]>...

    >>>Actually, I don't think I've ever seen her actually contribute much to
    >>>the discussion aside from screeching "Liar!!" and waving her arms
    >>>about -- when she gets them loose of her straightjacket, that is.

    >>Oh darn, I've been caught!!!
    >>
    >>>Mostly, she serves as a beautiful (I've seen her picture, therefore I
    >>>use the term figuratively [Baby, beehives went out of style about 40
    >>>years ago])

    >>Indeed they did and you didn't see one on me. In fact that is my hair with

    >no
    >>teasing, so as usually you are all wet. Actually my hair and it color and
    >>thickness is one of my assests, so I am not surprise you would stoop so low.
    >>
    >>Entertainment value, I'll grant. Information source? Naaah...
    >>
    >>Mark, MD
    >>
    >>Translation:
    >>
    >>We don't want to hear that Ritalin alters the brain.

    >We know that Ritalin alters the brain.

    And now want to give it to two year old kids. Not knowing the long term
    effects.

    How insane!

    <snip>

    >If it was just a somatisation disorder, like eg MCS,

    You deny MCS and love to drug kids.

    MCS is caused by all the many chenicals in our world, anyone that can't see
    that is in bed with the chemical companiies who support organized medicine.

    >>We don't want to hear the dangers of amalgams.

    >Because the ACTUAL EXPERIENCE of hundreds of millions of people with
    >amalgam fillings indicates that they are safe.

    That's nothing more than a guess and what the tobacco companies said.

    Furthermore there are millions of people with unanswered health problems, and
    the LYING AMA and ADA have taught the medical people NOT to look at the metal
    in the mouth.

    >The "dangers of
    >amalgams" can be treated in the same way as any other somatic or
    >anxiety disorder, as mentioned above for MCS.

    Which shows the DISHONESTY of organized medicine and dentistry, who could care
    less about those who are still searching and still suffering.

    Highly toxic mercury and vapors are far from somatic or anxiety disorder.

    High mercury levels in the body are extremely dangerous.

    But, you wouldn't know. You have not a clue.

    >>We don't want to hear of the corruption of organized medicine.

    >We would prefer there to be no corruption, but when cases like
    >Huggins, Kadile or Suster come along we are glad that the system
    >provides means of controlling these people.

    While cases like Dr Wilson remain on staff.

    >>It disturbs our little worlds.
    >>
    >>We just can't run Jan off.

    >Unlike, eg the Hulda Clark mailing list, which ran off someone
    >yesterday for posting the following message:
    >

    >Hi! I'm new to the list. I joined because I read Dr. Clark's book
    >>"Cure for All Cancers" and couldn't find anyone locally who could
    >>answer my questions. I found Dr. Clark's ideas fascinating, but I'm
    >>still a bit skeptical - it seems too simple, especially when compared
    >>o the information I'm getting from my oncologist. Can anyone on the

    list point me to some studies that support Dr. Clark's theories?

    They knew you were lying as they have read your lying and belittling websites.

    >Thanks in advance,
    >
    >That was a real threat to them, wasn't it?

    I can't answer for them, sorry, they did some things I didn't like, and I spoke
    up and told them so, unlike the Ye good ole boy and girl club who still
    together when lies are told because they don't give a damn.

    >So sad, too bad.
    >
    >It certainly is.

    Yes, the orgey gang is truly sad,

    They lie, while others continue to suffer.

    I was one of them I have helped others and will continue.

    Jan

  4. [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>Unlike, eg the Hulda Clark mailing list, which ran off someone
    >>yesterday for posting the following message:
    >>

    >>Hi! I'm new to the list. I joined because I read Dr. Clark's book
    >>>"Cure for All Cancers" and couldn't find anyone locally who could
    >>>answer my questions. I found Dr. Clark's ideas fascinating, but I'm
    >>>still a bit skeptical - it seems too simple, especially when compared
    >>>o the information I'm getting from my oncologist. Can anyone on the

    >list point me to some studies that support Dr. Clark's theories?
    >
    >They knew you were lying as they have read your lying and belittling websites.

    It wasn't me, Jan. It was someone else. I was banned a long time ago
    because they were so ashamed of what was going on that they didn't
    want me watching. This person wrote to me to ask whether two hours was
    a record for being banned. and could not understand why his quite
    reasonable question had caused such angst. From the words above, it
    looked like this person was actually after some information.

    By the way, the list moderator didn't tell the person he was being
    banned or even issue a warning.

    And you keep talking about running people off.

    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  5. Rich

    Rich Guest

    On 13 Dec 2003 04:38:03 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    > Actually my hair and it color and
    >thickness is one of my assests,

    Indeed. Clairol #5

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance.

  6. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: More Professional Behavior
    >From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
    >Date: 12/13/2003 3:05 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >[email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >
    >>>Unlike, eg the Hulda Clark mailing list, which ran off someone
    >>>yesterday for posting the following message:
    >>>

    >>>Hi! I'm new to the list. I joined because I read Dr. Clark's book

    >>list point me to some studies that support Dr. Clark's theories?
    >>
    >>They knew you were lying as they have read your lying and belittling

    >websites.
    >
    >It wasn't me, Jan. It was someone else

    Yes, I see, I read it wrong.

    >I was banned a long time ago
    >because they were so ashamed of what was going on that they didn't
    >want me watching.

    Umm, that's an opinion.

    > This person wrote to me to ask whether two hours was
    >a record for being banned.

    Why would they write to you??

    > and could not understand why his quite
    >reasonable question had caused such angst. From the words above, it
    >looked like this person was actually after some information.

    >By the way, the list moderator didn't tell the person he was being
    >banned or even issue a warning.

    >And you keep talking about running people off.

    What happens on the Clark list has absolutely nothing to do with me, and yes,
    the aim here is to run off all who are not brainwashed, and point out the truth
    of organized medicine.

    It has worked in the past. As soon as anyone comes on who has used alternative
    medicine with success, thy are immediately met by the vultures giving the 5th
    degree. The grilling starts soon to be followed by diagnosing and personal
    trashing.

    Those who refuse to leave become the target of the vultures.

    Just as this thread. It is about professional behavior (actually the lack of),
    not the Clark list and not Jan.

    Did you divert to cover for them??

    Again?

    BTW, both of these professionals are liars.

    Jan

    >Subject: Ja|\| DrE\/\/'s Hubris...
    >From: [email protected] (Mark)
    >Date: 12/12/2003 6:59 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >WB <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> ...knows no bounds.
    >>
    >> The relentless self-aggrandizement of Drewster only serves
    >> to discredit her positions and sources.
    >>
    >> jD is the source of *most* of the wagons of manure that is MHA.
    >>
    >> Comments ?
    >>
    >> WB

    >Actually, I don't think I've ever seen her actually contribute much to
    >the discussion aside from screeching "Liar!!" and waving her arms
    >about -- when she gets them loose of her straightjacket, that is.

    Oh darn, I've been caught!!!

    >Mostly, she serves as a beautiful (I've seen her picture, therefore I
    >use the term figuratively [Baby, beehives went out of style about 40
    >years ago])

    Indeed they did and you didn't see one on me. In fact that is my hair with no
    teasing, so as usually you are all wet. Actually my hair and it color and
    thickness is one of my assests, so I am not surprise you would stoop so low.

    Entertainment value, I'll grant. Information source? Naaah...

    Mark, MD

    Translation:

    We don't want to hear that Ritalin alters the brain.

    We don't want to hear the dangers of amalgams.

    We don't want to hear of the corruption of organized medicine.

    It disturbs our little worlds.

    We just can't run Jan off.

    So sad, too bad.

    Jan

  7. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: More Professional Behavior
    > >From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]

    > >And you keep talking about running people off.

    > What happens on the Clark list has absolutely nothing to do with me, and

    yes,
    > the aim here is to run off all who are not brainwashed, and point out the

    truth
    > of organized medicine.
    >
    > It has worked in the past. As soon as anyone comes on who has used

    alternative
    > medicine with success, thy are immediately met by the vultures giving the

    5th
    > degree. The grilling starts soon to be followed by diagnosing and personal
    > trashing.

    Since alternative medicine "cures" few, if any, anyone who claims to have
    benefitted from alternative methods is a legitimate subject of interest to
    this group. And, naturally, we skeptics want the details so that we can
    assess whether there is a chance that the patient really did benefit from
    the therapy. Your calling this process "the 5th degree" shows your bias.
    Then when we cast doubt on the efficacy of the therapy as presented, you
    label that "personal trashing." Lighten up, and read for content.

    > Those who refuse to leave become the target of the vultures.

    Anyone is welcome to engage in discussions. Our comments are never intended
    to drive people out of this newsgroup, with the exception of the spammers
    who violate our charter. Even you, with your abuse, bigotry, bitter
    attitude, and lack of substantive contribution are not the victim of an
    attempted eviction.

    > Just as this thread. It is about professional behavior (actually the lack

    of),
    > not the Clark list and not Jan.
    >
    > BTW, both of these professionals are liars.

    $ KaChing $9

  8. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >On 13 Dec 2003 04:38:03 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >

    >> Actually my hair and it color and
    >>thickness is one of my assests,

    Jan has admitted to having a face lift and tummy tuck.

    >Indeed. Clairol #5
    >
    >Aloha,
    >
    >Rich
    >---------------------------

  9. WB

    WB Guest

    On 14 Dec 2003 22:39:24 GMT, [email protected]itmo (Ilsa9) wrote:

    >>On 13 Dec 2003 04:38:03 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >>

    >>> Actually my hair and it color and
    >>>thickness is one of my assests,

    >Jan has admitted to having a face lift and tummy tuck.

    Couldn't afford the brain transplant, eh ?

    --

    Take out the G'RBAGE to reply
    [email protected]

  10. carabelli

    carabelli Guest

    "Rich" <,@.> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 13 Dec 2003 04:38:03 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >

    > > Actually my hair and it color and
    > >thickness is one of my assests,

    > Indeed. Clairol #5
    >
    > Aloha,
    >
    > Rich

    Why does someone dye a hairpiece?

    carabelli

  11. carabelli

    carabelli Guest

    "carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]

    > "Rich" <,@.> wrote in message
    > news:v9cmtvsh1v0jb8042[email protected]
    > > On 13 Dec 2003 04:38:03 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    > >

    > > > Actually my hair and it color and
    > > >thickness is one of my assests,

    > > Indeed. Clairol #5
    > >
    > > Aloha,
    > >
    > > Rich

    > Why does someone dye a hairpiece?
    >
    > carabelli

    Nevermind.

    Alt.hair

    carabelli

  12. Mark

    Mark Guest

    [email protected]itmo (Ilsa9) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >On 13 Dec 2003 04:38:03 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    > >

    > >> Actually my hair and it color and
    > >>thickness is one of my assests,

    > Jan has admitted to having a face lift and tummy tuck.

    And that's the best they could do? Yeeeccch... my (un"improved") 78
    year old neighbor lady looks better. Well, she's not nearly as much a
    bigoted moron as Jan is. Maybe that has a lot to do with how
    attractive she is as a person...?

    Mark, MD

  13. Mark

    Mark Guest

    [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Subject: Ja|\| DrE\/\/'s Hubris...
    > >From: [email protected] (Mark)
    > >Date: 12/12/2003 6:59 PM Pacific Standard Time
    > >
    > >WB <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> ...knows no bounds.
    > >>
    > >> The relentless self-aggrandizement of Drewster only serves
    > >> to discredit her positions and sources.
    > >>
    > >> jD is the source of *most* of the wagons of manure that is MHA.
    > >>
    > >> Comments ?
    > >>
    > >> WB

    > >Actually, I don't think I've ever seen her actually contribute much to
    > >the discussion aside from screeching "Liar!!" and waving her arms
    > >about -- when she gets them loose of her straightjacket, that is.

    > Oh darn, I've been caught!!!
    >
    > >Mostly, she serves as a beautiful (I've seen her picture, therefore I
    > >use the term figuratively [Baby, beehives went out of style about 40
    > >years ago])

    > Indeed they did and you didn't see one on me. In fact that is my hair with no
    > teasing, so as usually you are all wet. Actually my hair and it color and
    > thickness is one of my assests, so I am not surprise you would stoop so low.
    >
    > Entertainment value, I'll grant. Information source? Naaah...
    >
    > Mark, MD
    >
    > Translation:
    >
    > We don't want to hear that Ritalin alters the brain.
    >
    > We don't want to hear the dangers of amalgams.
    >
    > We don't want to hear of the corruption of organized medicine.
    >
    > It disturbs our little worlds.
    >
    > We just can't run Jan off.
    >
    > So sad, too bad.
    >
    > Jan

    I don't want to run you off! Heck No! I enjoy watching you stumble,
    ankle-deep in logic, tripping over thoughts too high for you to
    hurtle, until you galumph to a halt...then resort to racial epithets
    or bigoted religious slurs to try to fortify your eminently fallible
    opinions.

    I LOVE responding to your posts. It's not generally acceptable to
    poke fun of retarded folk, but if they make it a point to repeatedly
    lie about other people, to attempt to use things they don't understand
    to explain topics they don't understand, and if they go out of their
    way to generally be a pain in the ass beyond even the bounds of what
    passes for decency on internet newsgroups...well, I guess that makes
    you fair game.

    Carry on, Saint Jan Drew. You make a wonderfully fun (although easy)
    opponent.

    Mark, MD

  14. WB

    WB Guest

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 03:30:43 GMT, "carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:eek:[email protected]
    >>
    >> "Rich" <,@.> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> > Indeed. Clairol #5
    >> >
    >> > Aloha,
    >> >
    >> > Rich

    >> Why does someone dye a hairpiece?
    >>
    >> carabelli
    >>

    >Nevermind.
    >
    >Alt.hair
    >
    >carabelli

    can't afford a new one ?

    nah, nevermind

    WB
    --

    Take out the G'RBAGE to reply
    [email protected]

  15. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >>Jan has admitted to having a face lift and tummy tuck.
    >>

    >Couldn't afford the brain transplant, eh ?

    They couldn't find an appropriate donor that could read & sign the forms.

  16. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >[email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...

    >> Jan has admitted to having a face lift and tummy tuck.
    >>

    >And that's the best they could do? Yeeeccch... my (un"improved") 78
    >year old neighbor lady looks better.

    Well, consider what they had to work with. Besides, they are doctors, not
    magicians.

    > Well, she's not nearly as much a
    >bigoted moron as Jan is. Maybe that has a lot to do with how
    >attractive she is as a person...?

    Perhaps, but her voice is very shrill, too.