Re: Morecambe-Scarborough

Martyn Bolt

Guest

>Not me, doing The 3 Coasts. Are you doing Morecambe - Scarborough then ?

It is looking like it, as i can't make LEL ( daughter's birthday on
24th July) I might do shorther runs this year and try and pick up my
speed.

What other events are you on Martin, Spurn Point,Plains 400 or
Wetherby-Filey?

Are you booked on the York 150?

Martyn

Martyn Bolt wrote:

>>Not me, doing The 3 Coasts. Are you doing Morecambe - Scarborough then ?

> It is looking like it, as i can't make LEL ( daughter's birthday on
> 24th July) I might do shorther runs this year and try and pick up my
> speed.
>
> What other events are you on Martin, Spurn Point,Plains 400 or
> Wetherby-Filey?
>
> Are you booked on the York 150?
>
> Martyn

Booked on

Spurn Head 400
The Coasts 600
Ron Kitching 150 (York)
Brimham Rocks 200
LEL 1400
Clowne 200
Phil & Friends 150

might look for some other 300s to do too